Boom Boom! (Veronica Sawyer x JD)

Veronika's POV:

Dear diary you usually say nobody ever forget the prom and those who say it are probably right because no one will forget the prom for class 2018.I'm gonna forget this evening myself and JD will make it unforgettable for everyone.

I leave my diary and go to the mirror, I wear a dark blue, short, fluffy dress and silver heels. I admire myself almost in the mirror but my admiration turns into self-esteem. I have to wipe the eye out of the mirror when my cellphone buzzes.

JD: "Here"

I look out the window and see his black porshe, I'm going down the stairs and past my parents who stuck to their ipads and out the front door.

I put myself in JD's wide range of suitcases. I turn to him.
"How do I look?"

He turns to me and looks me upside down.

"Stuning".

................................................................................................................................................

One could no longer imagine that this party-decorated room during the day had been the dining room. There was a disco lamp on the ceiling and mirroring the walls so the room even looked bigger than it was. I saw Heather Chander sitting in a gold dress at the "VIP" department, but not heather number two, strange.

She looks at me, stretches her gaze in me and walks towards me.
She stays in front of me and leans toward my face. "Where the hell have you been and why do not you have the bronze dress?"

"Hearther I love you leaning in but next time using a tictac. And I'm not a little knee dog that you can dress up as you like."

She starts to scorn me on my face like it was fun.

"Oh little Veronika Sawyer has found his voice tucking down a snap heart so you do not spoil yourself more. Because you're a loser."

And that's where I lost it. It was time for a little revenge, because it's over to be covered by someone like her.

I took a glass of punsh from a nerd who waved me wide and threw it over her.

"Come and tell me again in a quarter."

With that I went my way before she could say something or do something.

..................................................................................................................

I walked through the old corridor in the shelter next to the dining room, it was dark stench like in a sewer. But I saw light at the end, I stayed on the doorstep into the room and watched the only person who understood me. JD stood back with me while I watched him while coupled with the timing of our bomb.

I must have looked at him for a while, suddenly he turns to me and laughs foolishly.

"Should we go and enjoy our prom night we have 11 minutes before we should disappear."

When we returned to the party, they started playing a printer for everyone we lost for "suicide". JD took my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We swung in with the music. We swung like waves on the garden. We looked in each other's eyes and we were lost. "Your eyes are so empty I'm jealous," I said sincerely. He leaned in and softly shoved my lips inside. He broke the contact and looked into my eyes and said, "We should take care of now."

......................................................................................................................................

We were now sitting in JD's car outside the shop with a slushie of blue taste.
"So rufsa to the hair and wrinkle to the dress," JD said when turning to me. I nodded and then pulled my hand into my blond curls, pulled the dress's follower and the V-ring, so the view of my breasts was expanded. I smeared my makeup and turned to JD.

"How do I look?"

JD had now pulled out the scab that had previously been stuck and rubbed to his dark hair.

"As we are making out," he answered with a smile.

We laughed at each other as we drove back to school.

.................................................................................................................................

In front of the school you saw fire trucks, ambulances and police, JD had been right to those who were waiting for us was chaos. We went to the police while I pulled up our story in my head.
We had dribbled from the bale early to make out and buy slush. We would be at the surveillance camera and have a receipt saved.

We stayed in front of the policemen who started asking questions about where we were and we knew what happened. I let JD answer the questions while I was silent while I wiped away my (crocodile) tears. After our little interrogation, we went to an ambulance further away so I would have the "little, shocked blonde" to get a warm blanket. When we got there we were unexpectedly met by the chairman of the study, Ms Wilson. Our plan was no survivor, but a whole lot of teachers sat there with my best friend Heather number two who half saw with their short red hair in a mess.

I and JD went further afield to be alone.

"What are we doing now JD our plan was no survivor?"
  I heard my panic rise in the voice.

"Take that lung Veronix we can pull this to our advantage, we look less suspicious now. We are two common hormonal teens who accidentally climbed a little earlier."

His words made me lung he probably had right as always.
He embraced me and we swung in each other's arms like waves on the ocean.