Announcement

Hey guys! It's a bit late but happy new year to everyone. I hope you holiday was great. 

I know it has been awhile since I've announced anything for the sequel to the Vampire Prince goes to High School but I do have some good news. 

1. The first chapter of the sequel has been written. I'm not sure when I'm going to start posting. I was thinking I could start in February but I wouldn't be sure about the schedule.

2. I'm looking for a new job and employment might change up the schedule so, I'll keep y'all updated. For right now, February seems to be a time to start.

3. I'm still working on rewriting the Vampire Prince goes to High School. There's a lot of content and a lot that I have to cut/ combine. I'm making good progress. Saying that, I'm still unsure how I want to proceed with it. E.g traditional vs self-publishing. 

4. On a side note, I actually made some stickers and a poster based of off TVPGTHS. I think they came out decent. I'm not saying that I spend too much time creating for TVPGTHS instead of actually rewriting but I'm just saying that I have a lot.  

5. I actually had a question regarding TVPGTHS. Do y'all prefer if Alexander's name was revealed earlier? I've been struggling with this and whether or not I should change it and I want to hear y'alls thoughts on it. You guys can comment here, on my profile, or PM me. Any feedback helps.

6. I'm waiting on a cover for the sequel so I can just post it with the summary or something along those lines. I made my own cover but I don't think it does the story justice so I'm not using that. 

7. Lastly, thanks again for all the support. I know TVPGTHS wasn't well written mostly because at times, I had no idea where it was going. To be honest, I don't think I can go back and edit what's already written. It's too cringe for me (don't judge me) and I'd want to rewrite everything anyways which is why I'll focus on the rewrite. 

8. Did it bother y'all that some parts were in 3rd person and others were in 1st pov?

9. So, thanks again. And I hope to see you guys in the sequel.