Alive*

*MERLIN'S P.O.V*

How... why.... who?

What is the point of this? Why is she like this? Was she sent as a message? A warning that someone knows who I am and they're powerful, powerful enough to do this to Morgana. I gasp, my vision blurring.

And suddenly, I'm looking through eyes that aren't mine.

The man follows me. I know he's there, I'm not an idiot. He must know I know. He's been following me for quite some time now. Why? Annoyed, I finally stop and dismount. The man eventually catches up and follows suit.

"I suspect you noticed me following?" He asks lamely.

"An idiot would." Sharp and Kurt. I don't have time for this. "What do you want, I have more important matters to attend to."

"I know who Emrys is." A smile quickly spreads across his face.

I try to hide my surprise and fear and fail epically.

"E-Emrys. How?" I sputter.

He chuckles. "I'm amazed you haven't figured it out yet. He's been under your nose, living in Camelot."

My jaw goes slack.

"Who are you. Who is he?" My mind reels. Emrys. He's here. He's in Camelot. How?!

"My lady Morgana. I am but a powerless sorcerer." He nears me. I'm not afraid of him but of his words. I find myself frozen in my spot as he approaches.

"Answer me." I aim for intense and intimidating and miss by miles. My voice sounds afraid and weak.

He smirks once again.

"My, my. You are an impatient one aren't you?" He mumbles, laughing to himself.

Anger flares in my veins. Who does this man think he is!

"You're a waste of my time. I'm leaving now, unless you have something you wish to tell me? And I wish you do it quickly as my time is precious." I regain my confidence and glare daggers at him.

His smirk drops. He's only a few feet away.

I blink and a few feet has turned into a few inches. I gasp.

He grabs my wrist. Placing his thumb on the inside of it. I try to pull my arm away but I feel my power draining from me.

"What are you doing to me. I comman yu to stp..." My voice slurs.

The last thing I see is the mans evil smirk before blackness consumes me.

"Merlin! Merlin! Are you okay?!"

I gasp and sit up. Looking around I realize I'm on the floor of Arthur's chambers, the shirt I had been hanging lay on the ground a few feet away. I groan and grab my head. Arthur stands in front of me, a terribly concerned expression covers his face.

"Merlin. Are you okay?" He asks. His voice deep with worry. I smile.

"I'm great, I thought now would be a good time for a nap." I laugh trying to lighten to mood. He dosent buy it.

"What are you not telling me Merlin?" He questions skeptically.

"I don't know what you're talking about my lord." I bat my eyes at him innocently. Sighing in defeat, he stand up, taking my hands and pulling me up with him. I stumble as my blackness dots at the edges of my vision. They quickly clear and Arthur catches me.

"Easy does it." He groans. "What is happening to you...?" He asks carefully, but I can tell he's annoyed with my lack of answers.

"Arthur. I don't know, but it's nothing that's dangerous to my health."

"It obviously is. You passed out on the floor. You could've hit your head on the table and died!"

"Arthur you're being dramatic. Just... give me time to sort things out. I don't want you uselessly worrying. Please Arthur?" I beg.

He sighs once again in defeat

"Fine. I don't have time anyways, we need you to wake Morgana. I worry if we don't get answers soon, something may happen that we're unprepared for." He stands up, I follow suit.

"Alright. You have to uhh.. make sure no one will walk in." I mumble.

He gives this odd smile and we both walk to where Morgana is being held in awkward silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ATHURS'S P.O.V*

"Just let me watch." I beg.

"Arthur, to do this I need to concentrate.." he lowers his voice, "and I can't very well do that with you in here." He mumbles.

I smirk. I look over to Gaius to see he's busying himself with Morgana.

I lean done and touch my lips to Merlin's.

He quickly regains his suprise and wraps his arms around my neck, tangling his fingers in my hair, deepening the kiss.

I remember Gaius is in the room and pull away. I notice were both blushing and I peek up at Gaius.

He's still busying himself with Morgana, but I think I can see a smirk touch his lips. I burn a brighter red and mumble,

"I'll uh. I'll wait outside." And I scurry off. Before I leave I notice Merlin with an embarrassed smirk on his face, before he covers it with both hands, laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I've been waiting for forever. Pacing and wandering. Bored out of my mind. The only interesting thing that happened was the three guards who came to check on the body. I shooed them off. I'm laying upside down off of a table. I see a pair of legs step in front of me and I hear an annoyingly familiar voice.

"How's the weather down there Arthur?"

I groan and sit up.

"Can I help you with something. Gawain?" I try, and fail, to hide me annoyance.

"Just...stopping by. You looked a bit bored." We winks at me.

I narrow my eyes.

"What are you up to Gawain. I don't have time to mess around." I mumble.

"I was just thinking about Merlin. Isn't he cute? How come he doesn't have a girlfriend? I mean, he is an attractive fello..." He says slyly.

I suddenly remember when Gawain had wiped the blood off of my lips and winked at me. I gasp.

"What do you want Gawain." I say sternly and angrily, standing up and looking slightly down at him.

He hold up his hands in mock defeat.

"I'm just letting you know that I know, and that your secret is safe with me. I knew about Merlin... but I didn't know about you." He mumbles, searching my eyes as if he could find an answer there.

"What is that supposed to mean? You knew about Merlin...?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I knew he was... into guys. I just didn't know you were. I don't have a problem with it. I mean, you like who you like right?" My anger disappears and is smile at him.

"Thanks Gawain." I mumble, embarrassed for being mad.

He pats my back and walks off.

I put my head in my hand and sigh in relief.