3. His Help

"Where are you going?" this question was from my annoying grandpa. He doesn't like me as I am a girl. He also didn't like my mom because she gave birth to me first not my brother. I turned to him and gave him a full saccharine smile "I am going to temples to meet all the gods in the town to calm my nerves." I said. I didn't wait for him to give me another series of scolding, how me and my mom are disgrace to their family. 

   I called my friend Deepa, she is the one who keeps me updated with latest Indian news, mainly Bollywood. "Hey, Nandu here, meet me at dream's café."  I said and headed towards it.

   When I arrived Deepa was already there. "Hi, How are you? You look fat." I teased her. "Oh shut up. You were coming so I reduced 2 Kgs." What a way to greet your friend who comes to India after a long time. "Okay, leave all this teasing why did you call me here we could have talked in your house." I started my story of how I was fooled by my whole family and till  now nobody is ready to talk, as they know, if I start talking it will turn into volcano eruption.

  "So you are engaged to a donkey without your consent. What to do now?" she asked." Call your ACP boyfriend and ask him to bring the call records of Kartik and Sakshi." I said in astern tone. "Sorry I can't help you because we are having Break up. He is in 

no touching,

no talking ,

no seeing face punishment since 5 days." She said in a bored tone. "Why? What happened?" I asked. She was about to reply but "Can I join you two ladies?" I turned to see the last person I want to meet. "Of course, why not, please have a seat." This Deepa cannot shut her mouth after seeing a handsome. He took a seat beside me. At the same time Deepa's mobile fell and I was greeted by a lingering kiss on my cheek by none other than the monkey sitting beside me.

  When I saw him with accusing glare, he gave a look that he was not at all aware why I was seeing him. Deepa cleared her throat. "Why do you look tensed?" He asked me. My whole story was non stop told to monkey beside me by none other than the dumb in front of me. I  realize that  I am definitely not a sane person who makes friendship with her. Who tells the life story for a stranger. I wonder she knows his name or not.

   "Okay, I can get you call records. Don't worry I will not tell anybody it's Manik. Malhotra's promise." wow I was not knowing he was such a good man who is ready to help by going against his own family. I called him monkey and all the bad names. Please god, forgive me for my sins. "But you need to go on a date with me." Scratch everything I said. "I don't need your help. Thank you." I said politely. "Then I will tell this to Kartik's mom." I knew he was a douche bag.

   "She will go but you need to be successful in proving Kartik and Sakshi have affair." This was from. Let her out of this café god I will parcel her to you. "Then it's great I will get you call records before 5:00 pm tomorrow." He said  to which I wanted to Thank him at the same time kill him with Deepa. 

   Deepa got a call of her mom to bring a long list of vegetable so she went away. This monkey wanted to drop me home like a gentlemen. I agreed to it as I was tired and my second boyfriend,bed was calling me. "You didn't return a thing." I saw him confused by his statement. "The kiss" he said and I so wanted to break that smirk by my super punch but I need to maintain patience. So I did what he asked. I kissed his cheeks but he held my waist " I want kiss on my lips." I choked on my own saliva because I have never been kissed.

   Many of them proposed me but I was not interested in this relationship thing. I was totally focused on my career.

    He was inching closer to my lips, my mind was screaming me to push him but my body decided to cut the connection with my mind. I closed my eyes and thought of an excuse. "I will kiss you on our date." I said in whisper. He closed his eyes and took deep breath. Thanks to the almighty that we are in car otherwise there would be a good entertainment to the public. "okay, give me your number." he said, I gave my office number.

   When I reached home, everyone were having lunch. They saw me and continued their lunch. Wow, what a family. I thought, note the sarcasm. I need to wait for call records to confirm my doubt about Kartik and Sakshi. With that thought I closed my eyes and entered to my dreamland.