24. Kabir's Tigress

Thanks for the votes and the comments. Thank you for all those who added my story to your reading list, library. Thanks for the follow too. If you like my story then please share it.

__________________________________________

   My hands were trembling from the nervousness. Deepa, Diya and Navya were staring at my hands which were holding the mobile and also which covered my sweat to it. I know it's completely yuck, but I can't help. I have written what all should I say to my father in a paper, but guess what? I don't find enough courage. I have dialled his number for 7 times but before it can connect my phone to my father I cut it.

  Deepa is almost at the verge of hitting me so I brought Diya who is controlling her twin. Well Navya is seeing me like I have directly landed from other planet just like PK, but is nervous to go back home planet which is opposite of PK. I took deep breath and dialled my father's number. The phone has connected to my father's cell. It is ringing , the ringing stopped and "Hello?" it was more like a question than a hello .

  "Hello papa, this is me Nandini" I told it in a low tone. There was a complete silence. "How are Nandu?" he said in his hoarse tone. I think he has tears to control which I can imagine from here, as I feel some wetness in my cheeks too. "I am fine papa, how are you?" I asked completely not controlling my sobs. I can feel someone rubbing my back. "I am fine. I am sorr..." I didn't let him complete "No papa, there was equal share of mistakes I have committed too papa. I am sorry for not listening your point of view, I am sorry for saying 'I hate you', I am sorry for ..." I couldn't control as I let my sobs to dominate my speech.

  "Please don't cry Nandu. I understand, I know completely that your age makes you more stubborn, but I am also sorry for not understanding you and fixing your wedding without your consent." We talked for some time mostly like crying. When I cut the  all I saw was all the 3 having smiles and I feel suddenly being hugged by them. Navya wanted to say something to us so I let her talk.

  "Guys, I kissed Kabir" this made me drop my jaw. When I saw Deepa, she was like cleaning her ears with her fingers. "I think I didn't hear correctly, please can you repeat it?" she asked still cleaning her ears. She repeated her sentence sending Deepa to same state as mine. Diya, she was totally clueless what's happening. "Explain in detail" Deepa told her in low tone.

   "Few days back I dumped chocolate pastry on his face in a café." I know this situation in which I couldn't stop laughing. "The very next day he came to my cabin and dragged me to store room which was at ground floor. He locked the door and started taking predatory steps towards me. When he took a step towards me I would take a step back. One step forward , one step back.." I know this, where it will end. She was cut off by Deepa "this continued till your back hit the wall. I know, I have seen and experienced it. Go to next statement." she ordered like a judge in court.

  "When I finally hit my back, he started coming close. I couldn't handle this close proximity so I closed my eyes. Soon his hot breath started fanning near my neck. I completely forgot to breath. His nose was touching my skin moving up and down which gave me tickles. He bit my neck a little lightly and sucked that spot. I opened my eyes to stop where we were going. But I did not know that this would trigger him which resulted in him kissing me on my virgin lips." she was giving a tough competition to tomatoes by now.

  "Your lips lost it's virginity when Kabir kissed you in front of all." Deepa said rolling her eyes. I saw Diya who had a disgusted look hearing the details. Among all of us she is the only one who is currently virgin by these actions. "I know but this time I also responded him, unable to handle it." she said looking at the floor as if it was a priced possession for her. "After felt like eternity, we parted keeping our fore heads on each other. He said 'be my girlfriend'. I was utterly shocked, but I my smartness recognised the sentence." she said in a stern voice looking like a determined girl.

  "What did your smart brain processed in all this that it identified the fault?" this was Diya who was curious now. "He ordered me. He should have asked like gentleman. So I pushed him with a 'no' only to be dragged back by him. He said 'do you really think that I gave you a choice? then hell no! because I am giving you a week time and then you are meeting my mother as my girlfriend' and stormed off from there leaving me with my thoughts." she said with a frown on her face which looked more cute on her.

 "So, are you practising to be Kabir's girlfriend?" Deepa asked all excited with definitely impressed by the domination of Kabir. "Hell no! I will be the same Navya. Naveli who works for Mrs. Malhotra, who takes care of her widow mother and last but not the least, who does not take orders from anyone other than her boss."

  All the best Kabir. You have a tigress to welcome your life.