15.Kabir's Drama

Guys thank you for the votes and comments. Some have added my story to reading list. I want to thank all of them to give my story a chance.

___________________________________________________

  I am sitting in front of Malhotra couple who are keeping their blank expression. The silence was broken by Mr. Malhotra. "What do you do?" he asked "I am a software engineer currently working here on a project which is..." I was cut off by Mrs. Malhotra "You were the fiancé of Kartik." it was more like a statement than a question. I closed my eyes for not to scream at them that 'yes, I was the bride of that donkey face, cheater.' "Yes, Ma, she was the one who was cheated by Kartik." he said in the slight anger tone.

  I know that this girlfriend thing is act but Manik has done so much to me and in return I can do this little thing of hiding the act. There was an uncomfortable silence broken by fab4. They all came and hugged the couple. Aliya started clearing her throat "Today we are gathered here to celebrate the engagement of Druv and mine." there was a round of applause by everyone. The lady I saw in conference came at the same time. "The major credit goes to Nandini as she was the one who is responsible for Harshad's acceptance of our relationship. So the first piece of this chocolate cake should be awarded to Nandini" Aliya fed me the cake and started serving it to everyone.

  Now it was Kabir who opened his mouth. "In this happy occasion I want to play something which will make everyone laugh their heart out." he said and all waited to listen the recording in his mobile to play."You arrogant pig, I knew you had the same blood as that of donkey. If I had married that asshole then he would gradually find something or the other reason to divorce me and he would marry that witch Sakshi. Why I am telling this to douche like you? I can't believe this that I was practicing to thank you for the day, but I should have guessed that you are that donkey's cousin, bull headed, dick headed, gorilla headed, dinosaur headed, lizard headed asshole."  I choked on my cake and Manik literally fell of from his chair.

  Everyone were laughing hearing this even the Malhotra couple. "So this the result before marrying anyone." I glared draggers at Kabir. "Now I am not at all worried about my son anymore as there is the woman in front of me who cannot fall for the charm of my son and scold him whenever he does some mistakes." she said in between her laugh and I was embarrassed, blushed and angered at this situation.

  "Kabir, Navya is absolutely right about you being gay. I will totally support her." This earned Manik an attack of tissue paper stand from none other than Kabir. "Why are you beating him. It's the fact Kabir. Accept it." It was the lady in the conference. I think she is Navya. "Navya, I. am .not. a. gay" he said in deadly calm tone through gritted teeth. "Kabir is a gay. I an prove it. Who is your crush." he was about to respond but Navya didn't let him "I know your crush is a guy not a girl. See I told every one that..." she was cut off by Kabir who stormed to her and slammed his lips on her.

  I was shocked, I heard a chair falling. I thought it was Manik as he was the one who fainted listening Mukti's crush but it was Mrs. Malhotra who fell unconscious. After felt like ages Kabir got hold of his senses and pulled himself from Navya. "See, I am not a gay. I have a crush who is definitely a girl Madhubala and do you want to know her name? Her name is Navya. Naveli"  there was a loud gasp from the hall we are present. Mrs. Malhotra was brought into conscious by Mr. Malhotra. Of course Manik and me helped him but her widened eyes was the proof of her astonishment.

  Navya ran away from there followed by Mrs. Neyonika. "What was that Kabir?" this was from Mr. Malhotra whose eyes like the headlights of vehicle. "Its called confession uncle" Kabir said in a duh tone. "No, I mean, I thought you didn't like her so you were always bullying her in collage." I never thought Kabir was a bully "No!, I had a crush on he,r but she would not at all give her attention. So I thought of bullying her to get attention but it back fired when she started teasing me with this gay thing." he resumed his seat and started eating the chocolate cake as if he has not kissed a girl now.

  "Leave it, how did you get the conversation of Nandini and me." this was Manik. I know that this was important but common, his best friend had his kiss in front of us and he is saying as if he just came after he relived himself. "Oh that, I had placed a recorder there to use it in future to blackmail you, but when I heard it I didn't like my own super duper idea. So I played it in front of your family and friends." He was chased by Manik who got up instantly with his office boot in his hand. Their tom and jerry chase was followed by huge laughter from everyone .