19.Chemical Information

Thank you so much for the votes and comments. Some of them have followed me, added my story to reading list, library. A big thanks for them too. It means a lot to me.

__________________________________________

  Currently I am sitting in front of Kabir's mom, Sushmita. Dhawan. She, at present working as a lecturer in IIT of Delhi, she worked in 'Arioson Biotech' earlier as a research manager. I believe in her. Whatever she tells is from her knowledge and more over she is Kabir's Mother. She is studying my mother's case file keenly. I can see a little of her grey hairs which is up to her shoulder. Even being old she looked beautiful and graceful.

  "Did you have a photo of your mother's dead body?" she asked all of a sudden. Well, the post-mortem was done in hospital, I think they did not take any photo. I nodded no to her question. She sighed and continued "It is confirmed that the reason of your mother's death is the chemical that Dr Marihal mentioned. But to prove it you need a solid proof so photograph is required." she said to which Manik asked "Can you give more information on that chemical?"

 "Ten years ago this chemical was prepared under 'Akinak chemist lab'. It was not tested, but directly experimented on humans. The owner of that lab vanished eight years ago. Nobody knows or seen him/her. During that time itself, the rumour of chemical, turned to be truth. We used to call it 'Inakil'. It's speciality is that it cannot be recognised under any chemical once it entered the body. It releases from the body after it gives severe attack to heart through sweat."

  There must be some flaw in it. That's the thing they could say that the rumour was truth. "Mam, how did they came to know that the rumour was truth?" I asked. "Actually when the heart attack rates in specific hospitals increased, the government ordered our lab to carry on the investigation. It was very difficult, but a case of 25 year old heart attack came to know and the culprit said about the internal effects. Our researchers did not try about internal body part but they searched the outer body parts to find some clue."

  "What clue is it mom?" I almost forgot Kabir who was with us whole time. "When the person gets heart attack through this, the person's body turns to a little shade of black. It is like the colour tanning of skin. The person's gum becomes a bright red, the legs swell and belly button releases a transparent liquid. These were the main symptom, this chemical is banned in our country when they came to know about this." Now I remember, my dad took the photo of my mother's dead body before funeral. Oh god, I don't want to go to that hell. Now I even can't seek the help of Rishika who knows nothing about photos, hell, even I don't know where he has kept it.

  I was brought back from my train of thoughts when Kabir's mom asked me a question

Mrs. Dhawan: What do you do?

Me: Mam, I am software engineer working in Kaptech company and now working on a project in Manik's company.

Mrs. Dhawan: You are educated, smart, beautiful. Then, why are you between the jungle animals called fab5?

  Her statement made Kabir roll his eyes, Manik scowled at her and me shocked.

Mrs. Dhawan: I know, these lads are rich but I don't think this has to be the reason. In their group one is makeup kit, another is tomboy, these two are monkey and joker. I only like the good boy Druv. I don't find the reason for your love for this monkey.

  I couldn't control but laugh at all her references. She called Manik monkey, oh god. I composed my self after laughing heart out.

Me: Mam, they may be the jungle animals according to you, they may be monkey, joker etc. but their heart is not less that 24 karat gold. They don't make me uncomfortable, in fact I enjoy their company. They are like a family to me. I have seen many having strong bound in friendship but I never saw such bounding which exist in fab5. I have friends, I am not complaining about them but my and their bounding is not as strong as fab5.

    she smiled at me hearing it.

Mrs. Dhawan: Nice choice Manik. Kabir, help me in preparing coffee for Nandini.

  Like an obedient son, Kabir followed his mother leaving Manik and me alone. I looked at Manik who was lost n his own world. "Manik, I know, we were are in fake relationship, but I see you as friend with a pure heart. Please tell me what is bothering you. I cannot see you in this off mode." he sighed and looked at me with a lot of worries. "You know, Kabir forced me to tell about your mother Nandini. He understood my situation and he did not care much about it. But my other friends are different. They don't like me hiding my problems. If they, by chance came to know about this, I don't know how to face it."

  "Tell the truth Manik" his shocked face showed me how much sincere he had in hiding my mother's case. "I trust you guys Manik. You know when I said not to tell anything to anyone, I had my insecurities but now I am cent percent confident. We will call them my apartment, tell them the truth and whatever they say we will oblige. Okay?" I said to which he nodded with smile.