40.Secrets Revealed

Thanks a lot for the votes and comments. Please share my story if you like it. Thank you once again.

___________________________________

  "Tell me your real last wishes ladies. If I can, I will definitely complete it." Kanika said eyeing us. When we were silent she took it as a cue. "Common girls, you should have something in your mind." she wiggled her eyebrows and then I thought that we need to tell her a truth. "Miss Mathur, I have wish which is definitely not a last wish. My wish is to see you rot in the cell and beg for our mercy!!!" I yelled the last part so she can understand we are not dumb.

 Her eyes narrowed at me. "Wow, I am really very scared." she mocked me showing her fake fear. "You know a gun is in my hand and you both are tied, even then you have the audacity to threaten me." she said slapping my cheek which resulted in drawing a small amount of blood from my lips. She is really strong for such an age. "I thought I should be polite with you, but you crossed your line Nandini, now I won't even hear your last wish." saying this she aimed her gun at Sakshi as per her fake future story. A lot of sirens were heard and I knew who it might be.

  Kanika's  face gave away the shock she was going through. I looked at Sakshi who had the same smirk as me. "Aunt Kanu, do you really think you are the only smart person in this whole world? Then you are absolutely wrong." Sakshi said to her with the same smirk.

 "Miss Mathur, when we found the microphones we also found the camera you fixed in my living room." this made her eyes look like headlights of a car. "Then...ho..how..whe." she was not finding the proper words to express her feelings. "We decided to play along with you. When we saw the register we were confirmed that the culprit was Savitri, but Druv who found the register of the hospital parking, gave us another route for the investigation." I said remembering how we all stared at the register with shock.

  "Then I remembered that even I visited to Suryakanti hospital with mom and you. I told them everything about the maid of our house who was going though chemotherapy and we all decided to visit her. When me and mom went to meet her, you excused yourself from us and  after about 45 minutes you returned." Sakshi said making a stern face now.

  "When I saw your name I got all the memories of you going to washroom and you took a lot of time. I got confirmed that you are the killer of my mother, but we needed proof, some solid proof. I have to agree you didn't even leave a trace behind so that we can track you but you know, truth is like the sun hiding behind the clouds. It should come out one day or the other."

  "How? I killed that intern who helped, I also killed that scientist who I transferred my patient and I also burnt the lab where 'Inakil' was invented but....how?" she asked in daze to herself. I really wanted to laugh at how she looked now. I wanted to dance in front of her and say 'you are a fool', 'you are fool' but I was tied. Then her face turned to something like she solved the big bang theory which brought her smile.

   "You still don't have a solid proof!!" she said happiness evident on her face. Oh lord I would like to rub the proof on her face. "You know her friend Kabir.." Sakshi said referring through her eyes in my direction "is best guy. I agree he is like joker whose eyes are like bull's eye, whose mouth is like pig and his nose is like Voldemort in Harry potter, but he is really a smart ass guy." Is it necessary at this time of life? "He brought the spy cameras, microphones and attached it to our shirt buttons. Even I was impressed by him. Nandini said that he would take care of bio and chemicals in this case, but he even brought physics in to the picture by bringing these thing. I am going to give earful for Navya, how she should she respect her boyfriend."

  Oh god!!Sakshi has completely lost her mind. She is telling her the love life of her friend. I think Navya's stars are having trouble, because she gets all the weird people in her life. Anyway all the people in her life wish for her well being that matters. What the hell!! Even I am doing like Sakshi. I can't believe I am distracting myself from the present situation.

 "Well, if I am going to loose then I will not allow my opponent to win. Get ready to die Nandini." she held the gun on my forehead. Mom, I think I am coming to you, if Harshad would not come in time.