Bonus2: Navya and Kabir

Kabir's POV

  "This is insanity Kabir, she will definitely marry you, who will not marry a jo....." a look from me was enough for Manik to shut his mouth. Today is the most precious and important day of my life. Yes, I am going to marry my love, Navya. Well, we were in relationship for about 8 months, but guess what Navya is pregnant. 

  Manik, Druv and me are the only ones who knows about it. If my mother comes to know she will kill me and make Navya widow before my eyes. Navya's mother knows this, first she freaked out and demanded marriage from us at that moment. She went so far in the middle of night, that she went to pandit's house to get us married. Navya had a tough time in convincing her and she said we should be married with in a week. As we were planning for our wedding, it did not effect that much. 

 "Why do you want to kidnap her?" Druv asked as he stared at me. "Navya is pregnant Druv." I said to which I got a confused stare. "I read in internet, that pregnant woman go under mood swings who tend to change their behaviour within seconds. I am afraid that Navya will run away from me even if she loves me." I said whining a bit. Only I knew how was I managing with my mood and the shit my brain is feeding me.

 "Relax Kabir, she will come. She is just two weeks pregnant." Manik said and I tried not to punch his so called handsome face as Nandini calls. I took deep deep breath. Someone knocked the door. When Manik opened, there stood Nandini with tensed face. "Navya is not in her room." Like this, my body moved automatically to the exit of the convention hall. I had borrowed the bike from a waiter without permission. It's called stealing. My subconscious was right, but all I could think was how Navya is taking everything. 

  At least I have my friends, but for her she didn't even share the secret with others like me. I sped away to our apartment where we were staying for past 8 months. I rushed towards Navya who was sobbing with her palms completely covering her face. "Navya!" I said and rushed to sit beside her. She looked at me and hugged me real tight. "I am sorry Kabir, I was so afraid to face all of them, that I ran away. You know right I love you!?" she asked sobbing on my new wedding attire. 

  "I know Navya, nobody is going to judge you. You just have to face the loved ones who want us to be happy." I said and tried to make her relax. "What if they got to know I am carrying even before the wedding knot." her eyes showed the fear and she held me tightly. This was the fear since she got the news of her being pregnant. "Navya, nothing will happen as long as I am with you. I will never let anyone harm you or my baby." I said and kissed her flat belly.

 "Can we stay here some more time?" she asked and I nodded with a smile. I laid her on our bed and slept beside her keeping her close to my heart. "Why did you bully me?" she asked all of a sudden. She never asked this question since we were in relationship. "I had a crush on you. I asked my father what I should do? So he suggested me to get your attention. I tried all my ways, but you always ignored me so I had to bully you to get attention." I said and looked at Navya whose face resembled the tomato now.

 "Don't be angry, I was guy who didn't know a thing about girl. I had asked Manik and Druv, but guess what? they were horrible than me. They told me to kiss you in front of whole college." Navya bust out laughing hearing that. "When you can take advise from your father, why not your friends.?" Navya asked in her dried tears face. 

 "I was not risking my face to get the hand print of yours as a consequence for my action." I said and now she was controlling her laughter. Thank god she is ok now. There was again a silence and I loved it, but Navya broke it. "How will we manage all this?" even I am tensed. "Will we be able to play the role of better parents?" she asked in deep thought. "Navya, I know this is not easy, but I have faith in you, in me and in us. We will protect and love our child with everything we have and till our last breath." I said and I silently vowed to myself to do it. 

 She kissed my lips "Can I ask you something?" Navya asked me to which I nodded. "Can we stay where your parents reside? I was still inside my mom when she lost my father. The relatives were the one who shackled my mother's rights . I always saw wolves in my life, but I want more for my child. We will teach everything good and for bad, the world is there of that." Navya said and looked at me hopefully. 

 I can't believe I am going to marry such a wonderful woman. "Navya, we stayed in apartment together to get to know each other. My mother was with my father 8 months and I had the good reason to stay with you. I love you Navya and if you wish to stay with my parents then it is ok, but you should bring your mother too. I can't risk her in that village." I said and thought of all the arrangement. Navya's mother is not less than a warrior. Going against all her relatives, her mother sent Navya to this city and had to bear all the ill words.

 She was a tailor in that village and with that income itself she was able to educate Navya. She had taken some education loans and now she is really proud of Navya. She was testing with everything when I first met her, but she accepted me once I passed almost all her tests. 

  "Shall we go?" Navya asked and now she was having a big smile. I nodded and kissed her forehead. She went to wash room to fix herself and we both drove to the venue. We entered from back and handed Navya to her mother, who breathed a sigh of relief seeing Navya. 

  The holy fire was the witness for our union. We took the seven vows of our life. I applied vermilion and tied the holy chain around her neck marking her as mine. I never thought this day would come. My parents stood at the altar having tears in my mother's eyes. My mother always used to say, that she always dreamt of my wedding when I turned one. Thank god!, child marriage is banned, otherwise I would have been married by now. I shook my head at the absurd thought and proceeded to do the remaining ritual. 

After nine months

  "Push Navya, you can do it. Just a little push and you...." I stopped my ranting when I got the angry look from my wife. She was crying out of pain even then she is angry. So cute. I thought and regretted it that instant. She squeezed the life out of my hand. Navya is going under labour and she is experiencing pain. I am really guilty as she was the only one bearing the pain and I cannot help her in any way. 

  I finally heard a cry of the baby and Navya was unconscious. I looked at the doctor who assured me that Navya is alright. I took my baby in my arms and my world stopped. "Congratulations! It's a boy." the doctor informed and went to check on Navya. I looked the eyes of my baby which was exact replica of me. The nose somewhat resembled Navya, the mouth was similar to mine. I think he got the skin colour from my mother. 

 Please don't make him a joker like me, was the first thing that I asked the god and started cooing the little man. After sometime the baby started crying and Navya woke up. I handed Navya the little man and went to complete the formalities. When I returned, there was a huge crowd outside the ward. There stood Malhotra family with three generations, Vedant family, Thakkar family and of course my family. 

  Everyone greeted and said how cute my baby was and all went away. I sat beside Navya staring at my son who sleeping after meeting everyone. "Navya, thank you so much for giving this wonderful gift." I said and I had tears seeing my son. "We should thank the little guy. By the way, did you choose a name?" Navya asked raising her left eyebrow. "I selected all the girl's name and boy's name are all starting from letters other than A, K, N, P." I said and she had a smile.

  "Do you have something in your mind." I asked to which she nodded. "You know when mom told me to choose from these letters according to Panditji, I was thinking and came across Abheer. How is it?" she asked and I took my son my arms.

  "Welcome to the family Abheer!" I said softly so it should not disturb his sleep.