32. Manik's Pov

Thanks for the support readers. Silent readers please do vote. Many of them have added my story to their reading list. Thanks for them.

_____________________________________

Manik's POV

  I stared at my 'Tenshi' who had a small smile on her sleeping face. She was surely the Tenshi- the angel of life. I still remember the day I met her, but I couldn't see her properly. I thought she has totally forgotten that incident, but she remembered.

FLASHBACK

  I stood in front of the lake to end my useless life. A tear escaped from my eye as I thought of my family and friends, but at last I was doing this for them. I am just a burden who they were handling, but now I can't give them the more problem by living. I was counting till 10 to make jump, but I was yanked back by a very small, yet soft hand and I came face to face with owner.

  "Are you nuts? Why are you polluting by taking bath in this pure lake?" Is she nuts who is calling me nuts. "Hey, I am planning to kill myself not to bath. Leave my hand." I yanked my hand from that girl, but what surprised me was her next statement. "Do you have any money? I don't want it, but I think you are hungry, because your grumbling is heard till here" On this serious phase of my life, my stomach started betraying me. I looked at the girl annoyed by her questions. She pulled my hand and took to a little spacious place near the lake.

  "See, in heaven or hell there will be no food, so you need to eat your favourite food before going there. I don't have your favourite food, but I have 'Rava idly' which is definitely not my favourite and I hate it with passion." she said opening her tiffin for me to eat. "Then why are you giving this to me?" I asked confused by the statement of the person in front of me. "Oh, my mother told not to enter our home before I empty my tiffin. I thought of throwing it, but you know that Africa children story, so I thought of giving it to you."

  The fragrance of the food had my mouth watering. I snatched her tiffin only to satisfy my hunger and the food tasted awesome. When I finished I saw the girl in front of me. It was dark so I could see her eye colour, she wore two ponies on either side of her head. I could see all this by the courtesy of the moon. "Now tell me why were you killing yourself?" I needed someone to talk. "My father had a huge loss in business. I am a brat who just waste money, so I thought of helping my father." I said with my head hung low. "Of course they would be proud of you. What's your age?" she asked "19" I said still in same state.

  "Wow amazing, you are just 19, you are ready to die, where as my grandpa is 80 still says 'he is still young to die'." after hearing this I don't know what happened, but I wanted to live till 80+ just like her grandpa. "Ok, I get it you are mocking. I won't take my life but I don't know how to solve this mountain like problem." I can at least take some suggestion from her, as she looks like she is from a middle class family. "You came to a right person. Ok, if you have a big house then give it for renting, if you have big car sell it and take a small two wheeler......" her  valid suggestions entered my head and when she finished talking I asked the only thing came to my mind "How do you know all this?"

  "Oh, my friends take the suggestions for saving money. I thought to write a book on 'how to save money' but I got the feedback that the book should be renamed as 'how to be miser' so yes I know lot of things." I literally laughed hearing her. I have never seen a person with this crazy head. "What's your name?" I asked to which she observed me and said the name "Nandini, Nandini. Murthy, if you are that psychotic killer that comes into house for killing pretty lady, then don't come to my house as there are lots of dogs." by now I was rolling on floor while laughing.

  "No, I am not any killer." she bid her bye and was running form me but a small packet which fell from her back pack caught my eye. "Nandini, your packet.!!" I gave it to her to which she observed it and said her thank you, as it had her passport size photos for some required documents. When she was gone I took the photo which I hid it in my back pocket. I may have stole it from her passport size photos' packet.  

  END OF FLASHBACK

 I was brought back to the present where Nandini slept hugging my hands. She was probably 16 when I met her first time. She was lean, bubbly, sarcastic, but now she is more matured, more lean. Be ready 'Tenshi' I am going to tell you the truth of our life story. The story which makes our bonding more strong.