12.The Attack

The good news that I want to share is my story got 1k views. Thanks a lot for giving the chance to my story. Silent readers please support the story. Thank you for all the comments and votes. I saw some of them added my story to their reading list, library. Thank you for all those too. I will try my best to improve my writing. Happy reading.

_______________________________________________________

  With a greatest difficulty I separated both the fighting men. Manik's shirt was half tucked and half out. His hair was not in order. Harshad's case was no different, his hair was divested, corner of his mouth slightly bruised. "Care to explain What's the reason behind this enmity between you two?" I asked clearly annoyed by the one who is helping me whole heartedly and the one who is not less than a brother to me.

  "I don't want Druv to be my brother in law." Harshad stated with determination which set me in confusion of the reason behind it. I think he saw the confusion and said "Druv is definitely a decent man which every girl dreams of, but can he protect my sister? Can he first save himself from the danger? I know, he will give his life for Aliya, but giving his life does not save my sister's life. She is a delicate doll for me. I didn't even let her take defence in the fear of her getting hurt." I wanted to smack his head for thinking like that of Aliya and Druv, but Manik beat me by his next sentence.

  "If you had such doubts, you could have clarified with your sister. Why are you against their relationship?" this made Harshad shut his mouth. The thick silence that enveloped the cabin was uncomfortable. "Okay, Your problem is Druv's safe guarding Aliya. Right?" I asked to which Harshad nodded his head. "So, I have a plan. We will pay some goons to attack Druv and Aliya, when there is no one. No one I mean, not fab3, nor you Harshad and not anyone who could save those two." I said and by his expressions I can say my plan was working.

  "Why use goons? Harshad, dress like a goon and attack them. From this you will

1. Save your money of paying goons.

2. You can test Druv's strength." Now I wanted to pounce on Manik for his dumb suggestion. Is he mad? Druv cannot take the attack of trained ACP. I wanted to protest but Harshad went from there after nodding his head.

   EVENING

   Currently I am holding Aliya, dressed as a goon, along with Deepa who is dressed as same. This was Harshad's idea of involving us. I didn't know that Druv got such huge strength to almost defeat Harshad. Suddenly I was tackled to floor by none other than Aliya who gave a blow on my face. I restrained from screaming but when the same blow was given to Deepa she ended up screaming resulting a halt for everyone's action.

  Druv rushed towards Deepa and unmasked the mask we wore. The couple standing in front of us were shocked and Aliya was repeatedly asking sorry to all of us when I removed my mask too.

   Aliya is dressing Deepa who is enjoying all her pampering and here Druv is dressing my wounds. Aliya is cursing Harshad for such an act. He was the one who is injured more than us by Druv, but when Druv suggested of dressing Harshad, Aliya took the furious mode and asked him to dress me. The entry of the most awaited guests fab5 came now. Manik rushed towards me with that tense face. He really cares for me. He took the first aid from Druv and started dressing my wounds.  

     I cursed myself, when I referred Aliya as delicate Cinderella. "Whose plan was this?" this question halted every action. I need to say it. "Aliya, sorry , it was my idea of sending paid goons to attack you guys." I said genuinely ashamed. "Whose idea was to dress like goons and attack us?!" she yelled furiously. I can imagine the smoke coming from her ears and nose. "It was my idea to send only Harshad, but I never thought he would involve These two." Manik said referring us.

   "Now don't blow the last straw of anger on me sis. I will ask mother to fix your engagement with Druv." This statement of Harshad earned a loud squeal from whole room other than Manik  Harshad and me. Manik and me looked at each other which mirrored my expression of happiness. Aliya and Druv hugged Harshad. When Aliya left them alone, she directly stood before me with tears in her eyes.

   "I never thought he would agree for our relationship. From past 5 years we were trying to convince him, but my trials went in vein. Even we asked Deepa to help us, she was doing her break up strategy. I don't know how you did it but thank you so much for coming to our lives Nandini. This moment means a lot to me and you are the reason for this moment. Thank you once again and sorry for the blow." she completed her speech  with tears streaming down her face. All the while she was holding both of my hands.

    I smiled and wipe her tears. "Please don't cry. If you are happy, then everybody is happy. By the way the blow was awesome, but it landed on wrong place." this made her laugh and she hugged me.