Promise Me ☾

All Rights Reserved ©

B L O O D D R I V E

-Chapter Twelve-

Jan was about to walk out of the room as Orlando was stepping back inside with those pretty blue eyes glued to his mobile phone. "Jan get the car ready for us." He ordered not looking up to see her nod her pretty blonde head at him in response.

All these blows to the chest in one day were causing heartburn to erupt in my chest. Breathing in deeply I soothe my emotions by thinking of Ana. My little sister was my main priority in life so I needed to figure out how to help her in this situation. Orlando has a certain control over her because he was the one who turned her into a vampire. Will he dare put my sister into dangerous situations because of her heighten skills? I had no idea but I had to keep my mind open to any possibilities at this point.

So in the meantime time, until we find her, Orlando was my priority. Silently, I watched him walk past me to sit down in his leather desk chair. With confidence, I went on top of him to straddle him, noticing that my move surprised him as went stiff underneath me. Looking straight into his wide eyes I moved my hair to the side exposing my neck with my pulse beating quickly. His eyes slowly went down my face until they saw my outreached neck, invitingly, with my trapped heart beating under my smooth skin.

"I know you've always gotten what you wanted in life," I said, as he set the phone aside by tossing it on the table so he could lay those hands on my ass. There was no hesitation which made me smile that he felt this unexplainable sexual attraction as well. At least by making my moves on him, I know I am doing it on my free will and it's not coming from him. "but you would never get a taste of my blood if you ever try to put my sister in danger."

My hands went to his defined chest feeling how soft his silk shirt was underneath my fingertips distracting me for a second.

"I won't put her in harm's way, she is just a child," Orlando said with a low voice that made the hair on my arms rise, which he was clearly doing on purpose. Those ocean blue eyes with small specks of gem green were smoldering me to kiss him already.

My eyes glanced to those awaiting plump lips before saying, "Promise me."

Orlando swallowed hard, his Adam apple went up and down, before he said what I wanted to hear. "I promise, Natalie."

My lips met his halfways as my hands went around his neck to run them through the locks of hair at the nape of his head. Those warm lips passionately kissed me back causing me to open my mouth slightly so he could dance his tongue with mine. Orlando's big hands were roaming my body so he could leave trails of heat wherever he touched. But it wasn't good enough, I needed to feel it on my bare skin so I boldly slipped off my white shirt over my head before tossing it aside.

Orlando bit his bottom lip as I turned to look at him through my hooded eyes showing how much I wanted him. A hand of his left me so he could press a button on his desk. The sound of doors locking with a buzz rang through the room meaning he was making sure no one could interrupt us.

My breath hitched in my throat when those warm hands traveled up my back so they could unclasp my bra from behind. Orlando stood up from his desk chair, letting the bra fall to the floor, as I wrapped my legs around him. With one hand holding me flush against him so I wouldn't fall while the other one pushed aside folders to make space. Orlando didn't care that he was making a mess as papers fluttered to the ground.

I was laid down on my bare back against the cold wooden desk as he kissed my neck slowly going down to my awaiting breasts. They puckered up with the coldness at my back. Orlando's hot tongue reached out to circle around my nipple while his eyes were glued to my face. The breath that was stuck in my throat was released in a soft moan from his actions. Those plump lips took in my nipple so he could suck on it causing a rush of pleasure to blossom on my chest. He made sure to give me other one equal attention by switching. With every pull and tug, Orlando was awakening my inner sexual desire for him.

At this point, I did not want to stop here. My fears and self-conscious flew out the window as I let myself relish in his control for once. Orlando stood up leaving my body that was more than hot and bothered so he could take off his shirt. My eyes enjoyed the view and widen when he slipped off his pants as well exposing a hard on I didn't realize he had until now.

"Are you okay with doing this?" Orlando questioned double checking since last time I chickened out from him even biting me. Now, well, he was going to bite me while fucking me. I'm not sure if I was ready mentally but my body was wet down below so I was definitely ready physically. My voice had vanished with pure lust so I could only nod in response before showing I was by undoing my own pants. Orlando pulled off my pants along with my panties leaving me exposed for his blue eyes to eat up. I hadn't noticed he had taken off his underwear as well until he was pressing his tip inside of me.

Orlando slowly entered the tight walls of my pussy causing my back to arch off the desk in response. Since I was dripping wet it didn't hurt because he was my first. I could feel every inch of him in my throbbing walls causing me to moan out in pleasure. Wrapping my legs around him was an indication that he could start to move faster.

Oh, how he did, gradually picking up speed until he found the perfect rhythm. His hands were placed next to my head as he bent down to kiss my lips. My mind was focused solely on how good this felt as he kissed down my check until he reached my neck. Running my fingers through his hair I held on to him tightly.

I didn't see it coming but it hit me instantly. Those long fangs pierced my neck for a second causing pain before pleasure took over its place. My body felt a rush of skin-tingling sensations as he drank from me, not once losing his pace. All these new pleasurable experiences were building on top of my weak control causing it to crack easily. I couldn't help but moan out with a raspy voice full of pleasure. My walls clenched on to his dick before spazzing out and cuming, taking me to yet another outworld experience. My mind felt foggy as my body's sensations overpowered everything.

Yet I knew I wanted Orlando to feel the same pleasure I did when he pulled out of me. I went on my knees so I could take him into my mouth. Looking up I saw he was close to cracking under the built-up pleasurable feelings so I kept sucking until I felt his hot semen shot out inside my mouth. I almost coked swallowed it down because of how thick it was sliding down my throat.

Orlando helped me up so he could kiss my numbed lips getting a taste of himself that was lingering. "Where have you been all my life?" He questioned against my lips as those hands grabbed my ass pressing me flushed against him.

His question made me smile as my body was coming down from a high he had created inside of me. Now I knew how addicting this could be... and I was hooked.

____

I'm promoting Dreame, another ebook website mixed with free and books you have to unlock with coins. These chapters are going to be posted on there first before I post them on Wattpad. If you want to be one of the first to read it then go follow it! Don't worry, chapters are still free and available on Wattpad so far!

The link is in my bio!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)