Blood Bath ☾

All Rights Reserved ©

B L O O D  D R I V E ☾

-Chapter Five-

"You asshole!" I yelled loosing the tight grip on my self-control because of his arrogant attitude. My hand brawled up and before I could think twice I punched him. It hurt me more than it did to Orlando, almost as if a fly had swatted him. When in reality I was trying to give him a black eye. His handsome face was set in a hard stone as those cold blue eyes watched me take a step back. 

"Don't provoke me, Natalie. It may pass by me but not to other vampires, something like that will come with consequences." He basically growled at me under his voice, his fangs slowly showing themselves again as a threat to not fuck with a vampire.

My anger that had spiked for a second was now subduing back leaving me shaking in fear as his eyes turned color before my eyes. I knew I had gone too far so I numbly apologized, although I knew it didn't hurt him.

"Why?" I asked out of breath from the adrenaline rushing through me, "Why did you turn her?"

He clenched his jaw getting his control back until those red eyes turned back to normal. His gaze flickered to the wall behind me for some reason.

I forced him to look at me and when he simply muttered, "I'm sorry."

This man was used to getting what he wanted without an explanation for his actions. I was assuming he was filthy rich so much, that he could shower in gold. Still, he needed to humble down and realize family was important to me. Turning my sister into a vampire so she could be forever a monster is a big line to cross.

"I deserved it," Orlando confessed sighing when he noticed I had crossed my arms waiting for him keep talking out of his ass if he needed too. "I deserved the two hits you've given me. I know it's wrong to turn your sister into a vampire without your permission and calling you a low life blood whore."

That's what I really wanted out of him by coming all over here, an apology. So, it felt good to hear it come out his mouth.

"Apology accepted, see was that so hard?" I questioned making him roll his eyes in response.

"Yes, it was, actually. I have not said that word in a century." Orlando said pulling me towards his chest again as those hands began to roam my body, leaving heat wherever he touched.

"Ana is missing." I blurted out causing Orlando to go completely still against me

"What?" Orlando said, surprise evident in his voice.

"She ran after biting my neighbor-" I began to say when he interrupted.

"Where was Jan when all this happened?" He asked, his voice rising down a notch as he grew angry with the news.

"Jan managed to erase the neighbor's memory before I left and she is out there right now looking for her," I said the last part quickly, not wanting Jan to get in trouble. I didn't know exactly what she was to him but I had it feeling she worked for him and it wasn't money on the line. Orlando closed his beautiful eyes tightly while slowly letting out his breath. A breathing method of his to calm himself in times of crisis.

I could see why he was stressed by the news. Vampires were out of the coffin since I was small and no one believed it... until they saw it with their own eyes on national television. Many people went crazy and there was a period of time where vampires were killed on sight by humans. After that, they've made an agreement that humans will leave vampires alone and vice versa. That doesn't mean there still aren't people who hate them enough to break the laws.

If a new vampire is out there and is killing innocent people, they won't hesitate to kill her.

"Let's just find her before there is a blood bath."