3 - ARE WE?

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Hey welcome to Black Wing! Can I get you guys anything to drink?"

"I'll have whatever you recommend darling"

"Ooh okay, risky man aren't ya? Give me one second, love."

Everything seemed pretty normal at the beginning of my shift. Some of our regulars were in, more guys who got off work are coming in, it's getting a little lively in here.
As I was getting that hot guy's drink together, I heard my manager Stacy call me.

Stacy was the one who initially hired me

Stacy was the one who initially hired me. She knew everything about my past, and she knew I was desperate for a job, so she pulled some strings with the boss and hired me. She is pretty laid back, and I hardly ever see her come out of her office in the back, so I knew something weird was up.
"Hey, Stacy what's up? Everything okay?" I asked.
Coming up next to me Stacy whispered, "I just got the news that my boss called in some pretty high res people and invited them to the bar tonight. I just thought I'd warn you. It'll be pretty busy and make sure they are having a good time..."
I mean, this place is usually pretty busy at night so that didn't really surprise me.
"Yep, no problem Stacy! Don't worry I got the floor"
Happy with my response and energy, Stacy smiles and patted me on the back before she went back to her room.
That was really weird. Like, it's not like Stacy to warn me that it'll be busy... it usually is, it's a club. But she said "high res" people...
Maybe she was trying to warn me about them... I wonder what she means by high res...
Oh well, I might as well just focus on work.

Just like that, a couple of hours pass by. It's gotten busy here, but I don't notice anything out of the blue. Just as I was thinking that, a huge crowd of people walk into the room. All of them were wearing all black suits and seemed far too formal for a club. Just their energy from entering the room made me feel like... intimidated. They seemed to be heading for the back VIP room... so these are the people Stacy warned me about.
I mean, they all seem a little out of place here... maybe a little too business-like.
It wasn't until I saw him walk in. He seemed to just have an aura of power around him...
He seemed a little more casual than the men all around him which made him stand out more. Even from this distance, I can already tell that he is very hot. I can see his shaggy yet well-kept dark brown hair that perfectly framed his face, which gave him a sort of a puppy dog look.
He seemed to be heading to the backroom as well...
It was weird, I just couldn't stop staring at him from the bar... it was like I was drawn to him, some weird magnet pulling me towards him. Then, his eyes met mine. And I can never get that look out of my mind.

His eyes were just so deep... I felt my heart start to pound harder as I stared longer. He was just so captivating, and I felt my face get hot as he smirked back at my obvious gawking.
Oh, don't do that I can feel myself get turned on...
Wait...What the hell am I thinking?
I am supposed to be working right now, but I'm letting myself get carried away by the weird hot guy who came in with practically an army of people. Turning around back to the glasses I was cleaning, I heard their heavy footsteps retreat towards our back lounges. Wait, what the fuck?? He is the "high res" person?? That guy? Who can't even style his hair properly?

Who is he...