7 - GUNFIRE

⚜️⚜️⚜️

I'm not so sure what is happening. I definitely heard gunfire, I swear I'm not hallucinating something as psychotic as that. But all of a sudden it just... stopped.

Feeling a surge of adrenaline, I silently peak over the counter to see what is going on. 

From what I could tell, everyone still had their guns out, but what starkly changed is that there was one different man crouched in the center of everyone. And he looked in shock. 

That was when I noticed the blood dripping from his hands on his knee...

Terrified from the sight of the steady flow of blood, my whole body starts to twitch and shake uncontrollably. I feel like I am going to pass out. Feeling myself start to fall over, I catch myself on the side counter, as a pair of arms hold on to me. Looking up, I see the same friendly smile from earlier and I instantly feel a little sliver of relief. He seems generally concerned too and gives my arms a comforting squeeze.

"Took you long enough, you fucker."

The man seems to be losing a lot of blood, and I can tell that he is absolutely horrified. I watch as the leader slowly walks up to the crouched man, and without a second thought, he kicks him directly in the face knocking him down on the ground. A small voice in my head breaks me away from my state of shock...

Is he going to kill him??

But suddenly he just stops. Composing himself, he starts to address the room, and oh my fucking God I have never felt so scared in my life.

"Do you all see this? This?" He leans down and snatches a hand full of the guy's hair and yanks his head up violently.

"This is what happens when you fuck with me." Throwing his head back down, he starts to rub his hands together menacingly.

"I am only going to tell you this once so everyone listen the fuck up."

"I do not tolerate anyone trying to take anything from me. What's mine is mine, and once you understand that, everything will be just dandy sunshine and rainbows." While he is speaking, I feel his eyes fall on me again. And what I see looking at me is something completely different.

I see his undoubtedly bold and raw strength, but I also see a little bit of fear and loneliness...

As soon as I managed to see it, he masks it up again, and he goes back to his cold, stone front.

Wait, I don't understand? I can't really wrap my head around it... Why would he look directly at me with a weird contrary look like that? 

Who in the actual fuck is this guy?