21

After explaining over and over to Michael that I just wanted normal clothes, he finally let me use his tablet and show him the brands that I wear. We settled on a simple baggy black shirt and some blue ripped jeans. Once ordered, Michael had to go out and pick it up for me. I just waited in the room for the time being. I kept finding myself drawn towards the big window, and watched the streets below. Things looked so busy, thousands of people going by in a day, never knowing that someone is watching them. They are all busy in their own lives, their own worries, their own happiness. It's weird to think about how different everyone's lives are. But from my point right now, I badly wish I had a life like one of them. I wish I was down there, minding my own business, actually living a life. Instead, I'm here. In a mafia leader's bedroom, surrounded by his hordes of men.

About an hour passed, when finally Michael returned with my clothes. Placing the bag on the bed, he pulled out some feminine necessities such as a bra from Victoria's secret with some matching underwear, and some socks and a pair of black ankle converse. 

"H-how did you know my size?" I asked, astonished by everything being my correct size. Michael just smirked and put his hands on his hips.

"Sunshine, I can tell just by looking at you. Size C-32, small, and 8. Right? I wouldn't have a job here if I wasn't good, sweetheart." He smiled at me, as he answered. I don't understand how this nice guy could possibly work for someone like Stephan?

"Ah, there it is! My sunshine is finally smiling." Michael gleamed, surprising me. I didn't even notice that Michael's positive and different attitude is making me smile. 

"I was worried about ya. You have such beautiful proportions and facial features, and being sad all the time is ruining them. You should smile more, sunshine. It suits you better." Michael comforted, placing a hand on my arm, rubbing it up and down. His kindness is something that I honestly thought I would never get in this place. Without even noticing, a few tears fell out of my eyes and slid down my face. 

"Oh Sarah, don't cry," Michael said, bringing me in for a hug. He rubbed my back, as I tried to compose myself. I don't even know why I'm crying. Maybe it's because Michael is the first person who actually seems genuinely concerned about me. Quickly wiping away my tears, Michael slowly let go of me. 

"Okay, now that's all your tears that you are going to shed today, okay? Come on. Try on your new outfit! I can't wait to see it." Michael enthused, smiling brightly at me while nudging me towards the clothes on the bed. Nodding my head, I picked up the clothes and went into the bathroom. 

I have to admit. I do feel a lot better in new clothes. Walking out of the bathroom, Michael walked over to me and straightened my shirt on me. Moving a few strands of hair away from my face, Michael nodded his head in approval.

"Much better, sunshine. You look so much better now." Michael said, making me feel slightly embarrassed about how I looked before.

"T-thank you, Michael. Really. I feel a lot better now." I said in response, genuinely appreciative of what Michael has done for me. Michael just smiled in response, and rubbed my arm again. The sound of Michael's phone buzzing scared me, as he reached into his pocket and picked it up. 

"Sir. Yes, she's ready now. Yep. Yes. I'll bring her to you, sir. Okay. Yes. No worries. Thank you, sir."

And with that, Michael hung up the phone. The thought of going back to him terrified me, and I felt my body start to panic. I tried to plead with Michael with my eyes. He seemed to get the message I was trying to show, as he looked at me in sympathy. 

"I'm sorry, Sarah. These are orders. I have to follow them." Michael said, picking up his tablet and my hand pulling me towards the door. 

"M-michael, please don't! I don't want to go to him! Please don't make me" I pleaded, very well knowing that my weak attempt of getting out of this was useless. Michael just kept pulling me and eventually, I gave up trying to getaway. If I didn't listen to Michael, he would be the one in trouble with Stephan. Stephan would blame Michael, and I'm pretty sure Stephan wouldn't be as nice to him as he was to me. Thinking of Michael's genuine kindness, I went along with him.

Rounding a series of corners and hallways, Michael finally stopped in front of huge wooden double doors. The door is a striking contrast to the modern hallways we were walking through. Knocking briefly on the door, someone on the inside opened both doors wide for Michael and I. Walking inside, I found myself in a huge office-like room. Two white couches, the walls covered with bookshelves, a large crystal chandelier in the middle, and a big desk with a large computer and papers scattered across it. Stephan was sat at the desk in a fancy black office chair, totally engrossed in his piles of papers. A couple of guys were standing by him, a couple sat on the couches. I suddenly felt really nervous, as I just thought that I was just meeting with Stephan, not his men as well. These guys are killers, just like him. The guys on the couch closest to me looked really gruff and threatening, but also extremely tense, which rubbed off on me. Michael looked completely unfazed, as he kept a hold of my hand and brought me all the way to his desk.

Everyone was just silent. All waiting on him. Stephan just kept flipping through his papers, scribbling something every now and then. He looked like a completely different person from earlier. He looked serious and professional, almost like he was a normal person running a company. He probably signing away someone's life in those papers.

Eventually, Stephan finally put down his pen and papers, looking up at me. Taking in my new appearance, Stephan smiled approvingly. His eyes roamed from my head, down to my hand that was still being held by Michael's. His face morphed into a scowl, his eyes squinting in anger. He looked up at Michael, and if looks could kill, Michael would be dust by now. 

"Out. Everyone." Stephan commanded, his deep voice rising in annoyance. Without a second thought, everyone, including Michael, quickly left the room. Without Michael next to me, I felt my anxiety building up, and I felt my body start to shake again. Stephan still looks extremely annoyed, as he got up from his seat and walked over to me. Scared by his attitude, I felt myself jump back from him. Annoyed by my actions, Stephan roughly grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest. His strength was terrifying. Putting my panicking hands on his shoulders, Stephan roughly grabbed my hips, bringing himself dangerously close to me. His body was radiating heat on mine, and I could feel his strong muscles against my lower area. His chest was like a solid wall, built of pure solid muscle. God, his abs from earlier are still clear in my mind. I wonder how it would feel to run my hands up and down them...

Head out of the gutter, Sarah! 

Burying his face in my hair again, Stephan breathed in deeply, as I felt his body relax against mine. If only he would let go of me, then my body could relax. Nuzzling deeper, Stephan groaned against my neck, while leaving a few kisses along it. Kissing up to my ear, Stephan blew in my ear, making me shiver all over. He chuckled in my ear, and placed a couple more kisses on my ear lobe.

"Baby, you're mine. I don't care if the person holding you is a guy, girl, bisexual, homosexual, whatever, you are mine. And mine alone. Don't you ever let someone else touch you, only me. Your body is mine to hold, and the sooner you realize this the better. If you keep teasing me, I won't be able to control myself any longer, baby." He deeply whispered in my ear, filling my body with some weird emotion. It was like a ball in my stomach, and my heartbeat was racing. His control of my body scares me. 

I can't control myself around him.