14

Shit, my head... What the fuck happened??

Slowly opening my eyes, I find that I am back in the room that I was originally in. I think it might be his room. So where I'm lying right now, he probably has slept in this exact spot. His silk sheet is covered in his scent, and I can feel it making me feel drowsy again. There's something about his smell that it strangely calming... but his presence makes me feel the exact opposite. Weird shit... I guess I can sleep a little longer, I still feel really drowsy from whatever that guy gave me. Mackie, was his name? It's still dark in this room, so it might still be night time.

A couple hours must have passed, because the next time I opened my eyes, the sun was shining through a window that I never noticed at the other side of the room. Great, maybe I can try and jump out of from there. Quietly removing the sheet from my body, I was relieved that I was still wearing the same clothes as before. Slowly moving over to the edge of the bed, I started to mentally prepare to run over to the window and jump as fast as I could. I know it's stupid, but I need to get out. Just as I moved one leg, I heard a groan behind me, and a strong tattooed hand crept over my lap. It took a couple seconds to process what was going on, but once my brain caught up, I jumped straight out of the bed. 

He must not be worried that I'll run away, as he just groaned and shifted in the bed so that he was looking at me. God, his bed head made him look so sexy... and cute. Seriously Sarah, head out of the gutter! I shook my head, getting the image of us sleeping together out of it. He just kept looking at me, he looked absolutely exhausted. It's weird, I expected a man who kills people for a living, to be a little more, I don't know, inhumane. It's weird to think that he's human too, and he actually gets tired and stuff.

"Mmmm, wha-a, baby... What are you doing over there? You're gonna get cold." He whined, patting the spot next to him. Yeah, I'll just say yes and hop right back in, you dumbass. Like I would ever fucking listen to you...

Turning to look behind me at the window, he seemed to realize what I was going to do.

"uh uh baby, I wouldn't do that." He teased. He sat up, revealing his sculpted body and his six pack. God, he even has tattoos... Dammit Sarah! He's too fucking distracting! Just- just look at his eyes, yes his eyes. Not his muscular chest, and his pecks, and the tattoo along his side, and his v-line?! Shit, stop it!

Clearing my throat, I composed myself. Stupid ass hormones.

"Why wouldn't I do that? You seriously expect me to just sleep with you and act like everything is okay? You're a sick fuck!" I tried to stay clam, but I felt my self-control ware off, and just said what came to mind. He looked surprised at my outburst, and then a wave of anger washed over his face. In a matter of seconds, he became so stern and threatening.

"Sarah..." He said, getting up from the bed, luckily wearing some boxer shorts. He sternly walked over to me, like I was some sort of rabid animal that he wanted to kill. Shit, did I cross the line? All I said was that he was a sick fuck? Does this guy have no backbone at all?? I felt my body start to tremble as he approached me. Backing up, I tried to keep a safe distance from him, but he just kept walking. It was like deja vu. I know that if I keep backing up, I will be trapped against the wall again. Just when I felt the coldness of the wall, I sprung up and tried to run past him. He must have expected this, as he stopped my poor attempt of escape with his one hand. He yanked me back against the wall with a loud thud. He grabbed both of arms and yanked them above my head. Just like before. I was shaking like crazy, and my breathes came out in spurts. I felt suffocated. I turned my head away from him, scared of his piercing eyes. 

"Sarah..." His voice rang in my head, as he brought his mouth dangerously close to my left ear. The way he said my name... he wasn't saying baby anymore... Just my name from his lips scared me to death.

"Don't ever raise your voice at me—" He whispered into my ear, brushing his nose against my skin, making me shiver uncontrollably. He fingers were digging into my hands, squeezing harder every now and then to get a reaction from me. He was hurting me, and I didn't know what to do. He started breathing fast, which made me start to freak out. I tried to squirm out, but he just dug his nails in more. I started to cry out, whimpering pathetically. I tried kicking my legs, but he stopped those by moving his body closer to mine.

Then, he started to laugh. It was a light chuckle, but then he started to laugh louder. He must have lost it. I knew he was a fucking psychopath. 

Looking up at him, I saw him staring back at me. There was something in his eyes, almost like regret? Shame? But like always, he masked it up again. And with that, he stopped and let my hands go. Bringing my hands close to me, I saw the outline of his finger nails imprinted into my skin. They were throbbing in pain, and he made it seem like it was nothing. I don't know why, but I felt betrayed. I thought with all his nice words and calling me "baby" and saying that no one is going to hurt me, I actually thought he wouldn't try and hurt me. But that was stupid. I was stupid to think for one moment that this monster is capable of not hurting someone. 

In a matter of seconds, his whole demeanour changed. Going from pissed off, to laughing, and now sad. This guy is crazy. He tried to reach out to me again, but I quickly backed off again, frightened of him hurting me again. He looked down at his hand, rejected, and slowly retracted his hand. Composing himself again, he cleared his throat and went back to his usual stoic look.

"I'm sorry, baby. Just— Just try not to piss me off... I tend to do things that I regret." He said, walking over to the window.

"And when I said you shouldn't do that, I meant that you can't baby." He said pointing out the window, backing up so I could look out. Walking out, I gasped of what I saw. I felt the floor sink underneath me, as my breathing went on a random frenzy. I did not expect this at all. What I saw out the window wasn't some random backyard, or even a three story drop. 

No, what I saw was nothing like that. Just a huge building across from us, and a long drop to a busy street below. We are probably on the top floor of this gigantic building, and the cars below looked like ants. Fucking ants. There's no way out... I'm stuck here... Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

I'm stuck with him.