Chapter Seven: Sullivan's Attic

It was early, the sun peaks over the horizon, spraying the sky purple and orange. The draft through the window formed goosebumps upon my bare thighs, and the view of the brick wall reflected the gold sunlight. "That's a beautiful site. Can't sleep?" The voice was husky, low, with a small crack of seduction that made me smile.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Lucas forest green eyes that raked over my body slowly. He laid comfortably in bed, shirtless, well rested, and blonde hair messy. A very beautiful site as well. "Too much in my mind."

Moving the blanket from his body, he stood to his feet to show all his naked glory. I kept myself from purring as he stepped close, taking a few long strides to share his warmth and comfort. "What are you thinking about love?" He caressed my cheek, forming static upon my skin.

I fell into his touch, fluttered my eyes close, and took a deep breath. "What am I not thinking about? You came in pretty late last night, did you arrest bad guys?"

Lucas huffed in frustration while leaning on the wall, his body shivered from the cool surface upon his warm bare skin. "No, just been doing reports and breaking my fingers. I didn't become a cop to type and do desk shit."

"It seems we're both frustrated this morning." Tugging on the thin layer of fabric, I pulled the thin spaghetti straps of my tank top, exposing my breast before hooking my thumbs in both layers of fabric of the shirt and underwear. I kicked them off and stood in front of my lover with a lustful gaze. "We haven't made love since that day."

The day he was taken from his cabin, it still makes me ache looking back on it, the fear and anxiety I felt. I thought I lost him and when I saw him again, I sworn I would never put Lucas in that situation ever again. Of course, Lucas would never agree to letting just Antonio and I handling Lilith.

Already exposed and vulnerable, Lucas reaches down and grasp his cock, slowly stroking himself until he was hard and throbbing. Watching the Lucas pleasure himself was more arousing than being touched, my body was already shivering with ecstasy, core ached and throbbed while turning hot and wet. His eyes flicker from forest green to neon as he took one step forward, clasping my waist and spreading my legs to the point where his index and middle finger were rubbing my sensitive spot.

I shuddered, a moan escape my throat as I held onto his broad shoulders, feeling the heat and skin turning moist, the static in my finger tips shit straight down to my sex. I was already losing myself, my eyes fluttered closed as my body imploding with electricity. I was breathless, skin hot and moist as my legs grew weak. I fell into his chest, hands clasped upon his biceps as I take in deep slow breaths.

My feet no longer touched the ground, soon my back pressed against the soft mattress and delicate sheets. Lucas crawls in between my legs, rubbing the tip of his cock against my core, arousing me even more. He entered slowly, groaning in approval before giving two light strokes and pulled out to place a latex barrier between us.

Latching onto my right nipple, Lucas continues to torture me; rocking his hips at a slow pace, sucking, biting, and lick each nipple, while rubbing his thumb against my sensitive nub. I was losing myself before we could even get started, my body felt weightless at the high left my body shaking, and lungs tightened. "Fuck." I moaned, head falling back against the pillows as I tried to brace myself for the next upcoming wave.

Lucas took the opportunity to go faster, to end the torturing and finish me off with a big bang. Placing my legs upon his shoulders, he kissed my lips with passion and tenderness, static formed between my lips as more of my nerves rattled and brain foggy. He pounds against me, his grip upon my waist kept me from sliding away, loud grunting pass his lips, and his eyes; neon green with a boat load of intensity- sending me closer to the edge as he never looked away when I jump off that mountain and into a a river of satisfaction. "Ahh." He moans, body growing still before shaking violently, releasing weeks of pent up lust.