Chapter Twenty-Six: End of Time and All That's Loved

I stood before Lilith, holding as much strength I can muster, spine shivering, the darkness around us forming into shadows; snarling, nails scratching the pillars, snapping their sharp teeth at me, as they whispered harsh contents of murder and blood. Still, as they surrounded me to protect their mother, I did not show fear nor give off the fact I'm powerless to fight them all at once.

Lilith continues to sit, her fingers tracing the earth while smiling wickedly at my appearance. "Why did you abandon your friends? Your lover?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Because, human emotions are quite interesting, foolish but interesting. Especially when they come from a woman like yourself, you have not yet learned to bury your emotions; to get rid of the feelings that still hold you down."

"I see, even a woman who claims to be a mother to all things evil, you certainly don't care about them. Not Gavriila."

The words caused the evil being to stop tracing the ground, her body turned stiff as her devious smile dissolved into a snarl. She stood to her feet, showing her strength in her height and confidence in her eyes. She was barefooted, a thin clothe covered her naked form- but I can still see her almond colored nipples and skin, her hair apparently grew longer, now close to touching her ass, and her entire surface of her eyes were blood shot red; revealing her demonic soul. "Gavriila was my oldest child, the most faithful, the most true. I carried her, feed her milk from my breast, nurtured her in this world and showed the true nature of man, demon, angel, and creature. She was mine, a symbol of Ilorian and I love, now she's gone. You killed her, and now you're standing in front of me looking for a fight, I can snap you in half and not think twice about it."

"But you will think twice, would you?" I stepped forward, the circle of demons took two steps upon me. Lilith could give a nod and they would rip my skin and eat my organs like a rabbit to a pack of wolves. However, I did not show fear or anxiety, I stared Lilith deep into her eyes and smirked- confident of my suicidal choice. "You has many chances today to kill me."

"Yes, I also had many chances to kill the ones you love. Lucas, May, Athena, Antonio, Francis, Madam Nunez, and Ellen. Along with May's lover- Dave, I believe his name is and his daughter, no older than Maxine. All those people, I can send my demons out to them right now to fetch their hearts and force them down your throat with a snap of my finger."

I twitched, my chest caved in when nervousness hits my gut. I blinked to hold back the fear that creeps up my neck, I swallowed down the lump in my throat and continued to stare her in the eyes. I took another step forward and the demons took two, they were arm length away, one could reach out now and cut my arm off. "Who will be here to protect you then?"

Lilith laughed, it was loud, dry, and short. She shook her head and clasped her hands in front of her to show she was relaxed and not phased by my threat. "You are foolish to think you will win. You will die and I will deliver your body to your family, and in due time they'll be the first to feel our wrath."

"Mother." One demon steps forward, unlike the others he has a host. He kneeled to one knee before Lilith, head hung low as if waiting for her to strike. "I have word there's a few others on the premises, I believe it is her followers."

"Then what are you waiting for, bring our guest in. It seems you're not the only fool of the bunch." The demon scurries off, leaving the tomb with five shadows behind him. I kept myself from running after them, I needed to be here to end Lilith and fast.

My fingers balled into fist, they glowed bright with blue and vibrates as I pushed myself to gather all of my strength in my hands. I threw a punch, hitting Lilith in the cheek, knocking her back into the tomb. The stone creaked, easily shifting on the platform as it hold her weight.