36.

"Are you that jealous of Cory that you had to start a fight ?" Nate smirks walking inside my room without knocking.

The smug smile disappears from his lips immediately though as I lift my head dropping the cloth I was holding on the bed. I am frozen, wrapped in a towel, my wet hair dripping on my shoulders. I just got out of the shower but apparently I forgot to lock my door.

'Nice work !'

Shush !

'No really, I'm proud ! Now lose the towel !'

Are you insane ?!

I hear Nate curse under his breath and that brings me back to reality. I stand up straighter and bring my hands up to secure the towel as best as I can. His eyes are travelling over every part of my skin that is uncovered and I tense as they turn white once again. He takes a step in my direction and my heart starts to beat frantically in my chest.

This is bad.

'This is great.'

Really really bad.

'Really, really great.'

I see you ain't helping at all today.

'Stop talking and shake these boo-'

Don't even think about finishing this sentence. I warn my wolf.

'But I want those pups ASAP !' It wails.

Ain't gonna happen.

'Stop talking like a Yankee !'

"I still think you're wearing too many clothes." He says in a dangerously smooth voice with a look of pure appreciation plastered on his face.

Boys, I roll my eyes.

"Here, let me help you with that." He continues, his hand gliding up over my arm and pulling a strand of hair over my shoulder so that the skin of my neck is completely exposed.

His warm calloused fingers graze along my collarbone, following the path of the droplets.

"You'll stop right there." I advise him while my breathing becomes erratic and my own eyes start to shine of a dark red.

His cocky half smile isnt helping as he gets closer, letting his other hand fall on my waist. His quick pull on the towel isn't even discrete !

"Seriously ?" I ask and he simply shrugs, his full on grin on display, a dimple appearing on his cheek as his eyes brighten mischievously.

This is so bad for my heart...

'Loving this !'

Let go of the popcorn and the 3D glasses already !

'No way. We're getting to the good part : him getting naked.'

You are both impossible. I grumble in exasperation.

"Wait, what did you say about Cory ?" I question suddenly remembering what he said when he arrived.

"I forgot."

"I am not jealous of her." I frown.

'Why are you talking about this now ?' My wolf breaks into tears.

Real mature.

Nate's hand trails up to my jaw.

"I know." He murmurs.