4- alex✔️

2.4k

"We will be leaving at 8:30 sharp to go back to your relatives home." Snape said after he placed down the prophet looking straight at Harry as if waiting for him to disagree. "N-no I am not going back, did you not see what they did to Hedwig! And to me! I will not be going." Harry said quickly pushing back his chair as Snape did the same standing up leaning over towards harry.

"You will be going in a matter of 30 minutes. You have no other place to go and you most certainly will not speak to me in that way again." Snape said quietly making Harry glare and turn around stomping up the stairs to the room he had slept in the night before. Passing by a few portraits who all glared at him silently only causing his temper to rise, he swung the door open and was about to slam it shut but quickly stopped knowing Snape wouldn't appreciate that very much and shut it silently behind him before silently screaming and stomping the floor before flopping down onto the bed next to his still packed trunk.

He sat there debating how he should deal with the situation because yelling at Snape was obviously not the right solution. He then debated running but soon realized he had no where to go or even where he was. He couldn't go to any of his friends houses because they were all gone with their family's and even Dumbldore was gone leaving him with no option then to go back to the Dursley's. When the door swung open causing him to sit up quickly with a Start.

"Grab you trunk and follow." Was all Snape said before turning to leave with Harry reluctantly grabbing his trunk and following him silently down the dark hallway to what he assumed was the front door. "I'll only go if you promise to keep Hedwig here." Harry blurted out catching a glance at Hedwig who was already waiting at the door for them looking as good as before.

"Definitely not." Harry stopped walking and dropped his trunk crossing his arms glaring at Snape. "Then I. Am. Not. Going." Snape rolled his eyes and continued walking but Harry refused to move. Within the blink of an eye Harry was being levitated once more along with his trunk the rest of the way to the door. "No! Stop! I'll go I said I would go back!" Harry yelled at the man who just kept walking until they were outside where he was finally released and dropped roughly to the floor. "Grab your trunk and your owl then grab my arm we are leaving." Snape said in a voice leaving no room for argument Harry dropped his head in fake defeat and stood up to grab his trunk. "Fly to hogwarts and stay there girl I'll see you in the new school year promise." He said quickly. Hedwig gave him a loving nip on the ear before flying away leaving Harry to smile after her and turn back around with his trunk in hand while Snape rolled his eyes and stuck his arm out for Harry to grasp.

.*.*.*.*.*.*

Harry fell to the ground with a trunk just outside of his relatives home, he felt Snape pull him back into a standing position from the back of his neck then was shoved towards the door where Harry slowly but loudly knocked with Snape behind him.

"Someone's at the door!" Harry heard Dudley yell over the loud television and then the door swung open to reveal his aunt Petunia. "Get in this house right now brat! You'll find your list on the counter." She grabbed him roughly by the front of his new shirt Snape had provided and yanked him forward before realizing Snape standing behind wand at his side in hand.

"You! W-what are you doing here! I told you I never wanted to see you again! Leave severus! Now!" She shrieked at him. "Lovely to see you too Tuney." He bit out name like it was something foul causing her to wince at the name and time while Harry look confused and shocked.

"What are you doing here! It's all your fault she di-"

"You would shut the hell up if you new what was good for you." He whispered in a deadly tone with a fierce face that would make anyone want to hide. "I'm here dropping off Mr.Potter and to make sure you allow him his trunk and wand or else I might have to go back to old ways yes?" He said said with a threatening eyebrow raised while Harry watched still confused but saw his aunt visibly gulp and gives sharp nod. "Then I will be on my way." He said while a  pitifully fake smile was plastered on his face he said
" until we meet again 'Tuney, it is always a pleasure to be in your... presence." He said sickly sweet tone and obvious sarcasm. He then quickly turned around and stepped away before aperating away with a loud crack causing his aunt to jump and quickly slam the door shut.