5- café ✔️

2k

"Hello, May I help you look for anything?" Harry turned to see an older looking woman with her greying brown hair tied back into a tight bun with dark blue robes on with a warm kind face.
"I'm just looking thank you." He gave her a smile and she gave him a nod before walking off leaving Harry to look for his school book along with a few other extras.

Dragging his fingers across the Defense section he found the school book as-well as two extra ones called 'Defense for the most ambitious and talented above all' and another called 'a book of the most complex, can you do it?' Harry grabbed them and held them in his left arm heading to the charms section grabbing his school book with one extra and did the same with transfiguration before grabbing the rest of his class books.

He headed over to the cashier with an armful of about 10 large books some on the more larger side being mostly the extras he grabbed for himself. "Um actually can you hold these I forgot some books." He asked giving the same woman as before a guilty smile scratching the back of his neck. "Oh of course dear take your time I'll set these aside, yes?" She said and Harry gave her a large smile nodding and walking back over to the books down to the fiction section to find some to just read when he was stuck at the Dursley's.

Grabbing 'the fist of god' and 'the dogs of war' both by Frederick Forysth who happened to be his favourite author then the hobbit then walked back up to the counter with the three books. The woman gave him a smile and started checking the prices on all the book as he looked around and a book behind her caught his eye. "That will be about-"

"That book!" He shouted out louder then he anticipated while pointing to it causing her to turn with a surprised expression. "Can I buy it?" He asked eyeing it with love. "Well it's used and we haven't even priced it yet, it's also our only one" she said sceptically. "I'll pay you 3 galleons" he said sternly looking back at her seeing she still had a skeptical expression. "4! I'll pay you four galleons please, I've been looking for that book everywhere it's already sold out and it would now be the only book I don't have of his." She gave him a smile taking it off the shelf behind her.

"12 gallons and 5 sickles please" the lady said and Harry nodded giving her a wide grin taking the book called 'The Day of the Jackal' by Frederick Forysth. With one final nod he took his temporary shrunken books and headed down the street and saw a small café he had never noticed before, which looked old and worn down. It was about 3pm but upon walking in it seemed very homey with worn down black leather chairs in the 2 corners of the room that had small side tables to place your drink or whatever else onto, charmed windows that look out to a valley along with small tables for people to sit at with wood stools to sit on and the table you ordered at was filled with different pastries for sale and a chalkboard above with all the different types of drinks.

Harry stood in line behind a young man looking at the board deciding he was going to order a nut tea that had almond slices, sweet apple bits and cinnamon bark, with a little bit of earthy beetroot. Once ordered the man told him it would be ready in just a moment so Harry took out his worn down leather Hobbit book he had also gotten second hand, always preferring them that way. Harry stood to the side so other could order as he opened his book and started reading for a couple minutes.

"small Nut tea!" The man called and Harry walked up and grabbed it with a smile before looking back down to his book and walked over to the chairs without looking up and sat down to the empty one on the right side noticing that the other was occupied out of the corner of his eye. Taking a sip of his hot tea with a small smile on his face taking in the heat of the small cozy tea shop and the sun blasting in through the fake window letting off a warm feel making his skin tingle in the warmth and his stomach warm inside and out from the hot tea as he continued to sip it and read for another five minutes when he heard the person next to his shift then take in a quiet sharp breath causing Harry to look up from his book to meet black eyes glaring at him with the upmost menace.