7- back again ✔️

1k

Snape watched as Harry walked out of the dark alley way, following not far behind. Harry completely oblivious to the man following him continued to walk down The street until he got to the leaky cauldron.

"How long ya stayin'?" Asked the man at the table. He looked older with greying salt and pepper hair with a pair of reading glasses balancing on the end of his nose. His clothes looked old and worn out but also like they were good expensive robes at one time.

Taking out a pouch of money Harry responded "until September 1st." The man took the pouch dumping the contents and counting the money before giving a satisfied grunt then handing Harry the key to his room.

Harry took the key with a mumbled 'thanks' then walked up to his room with the shrunken bags in hand. He opens the door to reveal an old looking room with a bed against the wall and a door leading to what he assumed was a bathroom. Harry set his bags down on the floor beside the bed in front of the dresser. Letting out a sigh he called for Dobby who showed up with a loud crack.

"Harry Potter sir has called for Dobby! Is there anything Dobby can do for Mr Harry Potter?" The house elf said excitedly nearly bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Uh yes, I was wondering if you would be able to collect my school trunk from the Dursley's for me?"  Dobby quickly nodded his head and disappears with a crack. His trunk showed up not a moment later at the end of his bed quickly followed by a loud crack as Dobby appeared in front of him. "Thanks" Harry smiles at him. Dobby nods enthusiastically before looking around the room then back at Harry. "May Dobby ask mr. Harry Potter sir, why he is staying in The leaky caldron sir?" The elf asked nervously yet curious.

" My relatives are not letting me stay at the house except for a few hours at night so I thought it would be better to stay here so I don't have to constantly be out wandering around I suppose." Harry said and Dobby looked at him worriedly before nodding. "Dobby most be going back to hogwarts but Harry Potter sir can call me anytime I is needed." Dobby said before disappearing again leaving Harry alone again the the old dusty room.

Harry walked over to his trunk and pulled out the shrunken bags that were in his pocket, placing them inside while letting out an unnecessarily loud sigh of boredom.

"Potter!" Harry jumps up from the ground where he was kneeling not a moment ago, bags forgotten as he whirled around only to face Professor Snape standing in the doorway glare set in stone on his features. "What are you doing here?" Harry asks quickly shifting from foot to foot nervously. "Get to your relatives." He all but grounds out at the boy who's eyes were darting from the floor to Snape. "I- no I can't- I won't!" Harry says taking a step back, away from Snape, unconsciously. "Why must you refuse to go back! Can you stop being such a brat for one moment just do as you are told!" Snape snaps with his eyes blazing in fury causing Harry to gulp. "I can't go back! They won't let me, and I don't want to go. They are awful." Harry looks up the man knowing he's about to get yelled at and dragged back to the Dursley's anyways. He watches Snape take a deep slow breath in seemingly trying to regain his temper before he lost it while Turing to walk out the door causing Harry to watch closely in case he lashed out. "Get your trunk and bags, let's go." Snape said voice even and back to him but Harry shakes his head vigorously. "No." He said against his better judgment.

"Now!" Snape shouts, his head snapping around to glare at Harry who quickly grabs his trunk but dosent move from where he's standing. "What the hell are you waiting for, an invitation? Let's. Go!" Snape yells grabbing the boy by the arm and yanking him forward out the door into the hallways causing Harry to stumble and yell in displeasure.

Snape continues to pull Harry until they are out of the shop and on the street once again but Snape continues to pull Harry until they are in a empty alleyway. "Arm." Is all Snape says without looking at him but Harry Doesn't move. Still not willing to go back to the Dursley's. "NOW!" Snape yells at him and Harry jumps quickly lifting his arm up for Snape to grab which he does causing Harry to grimace before he feels the familiar unnerving sensation of being pulled through a tube.

Stumbling upon impact Harry quickly balances himself by grabbing a hold of his heavy trunk to lean on before he can topple over. Letting out a sigh of despair Harry looks up only for his face to cover in confusion. He watched as Snape walks forward.

"Come." Is all that Snape says without turning around nor stopping. Harry quickly goes to follow the man dragging his trunk behind him as he went.  "We're at your house." He states but he says it more as a question rather than fact. "How observant of you." Is the sarcastic reply he is met with causing him to glare at the back of his professors head in annoyance. "Why?"

Letting out an agitated sigh Snape reply's, "I will try to get in contact with the headmaster so he can deal with you." Snape says reaching the door to his home quickly tapping it with his wand causing it to unlock before opening it. "Until then you will be staying here. But if all goes to plan that won't be very long." Harry nods.

'Well,' he thought brows furrowed. 'This has at least got to be better than the Dursley's' Harry let himself grimace when he remembered just who he was staying with. 'At least I hope so.'