Chapter 4 - Work!?

You watched as Buggy walked away but your vision was then blocked by a handle. You looked at it and saw it was a mop and bucket. You looked and saw Mohji was the one holding it. 

"Umm." Was all you could say. Mohji rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand, making you grab the mop. You looked at it before it dawned on you. 

"Wait, What! No no no no! I can't do work! That's the maids job!" You yelled out. Mohji just smiled. 

"Well, good thing your the new cabin boy, or girl in your case." He said and climbed back on the lion. You growled and threw the mop to the ground, crossing your arms across your chest. 

"No way! I'm a kidnapped person, not a maid! Make your lion do it!" You said, raising your voice. Mohji, along with the other crew members all looked at you. 

"Well to bad. Pick up the mop." Mohji said. You didn't move. He then smiled. 

"Fine, don't. See what happens." He said. You sat down, only to see you sat in a shadow. You looked up and saw Buggy again. He didn't look happy. You didn't have time to move before he grabbed you under the arm, lifting you to your feet and shoved the mop into your hands.

"You will do what they tell you." He said. You wanted to fight but knew it would be pointless now.

"Fine." You said. Buggy started to walk away but then stopped and turned. 

"Do you know how to mop?" He asked roughly. You shook your head. You heard laughter. 

"What about cleaning guns?" Buggy asked. You shook your head again and now the laughing was louder. You looked down, feeling ashamed for the first time. The only one not laughing was Buggy. 

"OK, well lets find you something you can do." Buggy said and a man took the mop. 

"Follow me." He said and you did, your head still down. The laughing had stopped, but you could still hear it. 

"Sweetheart!" Buggy yelled and you looked up. 

"That's not my name." You said as you snapped out of your thoughts.

"I don't care. Your going to peel potatoes." Buggy said. You looked at the crate or potatoes. 

"But I..." "You have to start somewhere." He said and sat down. You sighed and looked at them. You grabbed on and grabbed a knife. You remembered seeing the maids doing it and copied them. It took you five minutes to cut one out of fear you might cut yourself.  

"Wow you suck." Buggy said. You through the badly peeled potato at him. He caught it but saw tears in your eyes. 

"Hey, I'm just telling you the truth." Buggy said, putting the potato into the peeled bin. You grabbed another one, peeling it and soon, you got into a rhythm. You didn't see Buggy smiling at you as you put a new peeled potato into the bin.