Chapter 13 - Realization.

~With Buggy~

Buggy was sitting in a bar, having a drink with his crew but he wasn't listening. 

'I gave her a room, made her my cartographer and she just treats me like a low life pirate.' Buggy thought. Sure he was one, but that didn't give (y/n) the right to treat you that way. He was being nice to her because he felt sorry for her. 

'She didn't have to eat that devil fruit. It's her fault this is happening it her.' He thought again but knew the truth. It wasn't (y/n)'s fault. Buggy sighed, finishing his drink. He stood and left. This was a pirate town so he wasn't worried about being spotted but he didn't want to drink. Something in his gut was telling his danger was near, but he ignored it. (y/n) was in her cage and fine. Buggy stopped, looking up to the sky. Clouds were rolling in. 

"I must be out of my mind." Buggy whispered. He was thinking of letting (y/n) go. He knew it was stupid, but the only reason he had kept her so long was because of her fruit, well at first. After giving her the room, seeing (y/n) smile, he had developed a small crush on her. He even moved her out of the kitchen so he could see her more. Buggy sighed, knowing she would never forgive him for hurting her, but when people make fun of his nose, he gets angry.

"Captain." Mohji said. Buggy looked at him before looking back up at the sky. 

"Mohji." He said. Mohji leading against a wall near him.

"Thinking of (y/n)?" He asked. Buggy nodded slowly. 

"I'm going to let her go." Buggy said. Mohji looked at him in shock. 

"But captain..." "She's not happy Mohji." Buggy said, interrupting Mohji. Mohji nodded slowly. 

"Alright, but don't regret it Captain. At least tell her how you feel." Mohji said. Buggy nodded and looked at him.

"Gather the crew." Buggy said and started to walk back to his ship. Once on, he sighed sadly before going down below where (y/n) was held. 

'I don't just like her, I love her.' He thought as he reached the bottom step.    

"Sweetheart, listen I..." He started but stopped, seeing no cage, and no (y/n). All he was was a pink feather. His heart dropped, grabbing the feather and running up the stairs. 

"Mohji!" He yelled, seeing his crew returning. Mohji ran up to him.

"Captain whats wrong?" He asked. Buggy held up the feather. Mohji looked at him, before turning around. 

"Set sail! Donquixote Doflamingo came aboard!" Mohji yelled. The crew began to work and he turned around. 

"Don't tell me (y/n) is dead." He said. Buggy shook his head. 

"Worse. She's gone." Buggy said, the ship sailing off into the Blue sea.

"Do you knew where we are sailing to?" Mohji asked. Buggy nodded. 

"Dressrosa." Buggy said.