Chapter 20 - Confession

You waited for him to say something. 

"Why?" He asked. You could here the shock. You looked at him. 

"Because I love you." You said. He did nothing for a while but then turned and laughed. 

"You love me? Please sweetheart, your nothing to me. I was only nice to you so I could get the devil fruit you have easier." He said. You wanted to cry. You knew that he didn't like you the same way, but you couldn't help it. He might have been rude to you, caged you, kidnapped you but...but...

"I don't cared." You said and walked up to him and bowed to him. 

"Hey! sweetheart stand up!" He yelled. you shook your head. 

"No. Even if you don't like me that way your still my captain and I want to be a part of the Buggy crew." You said. You heard a sigh and felt his grab you under the arm and made you stand before letting you go. 

"(y/n), your with your family. Go and live the good life. Don't chase after me or this life. It's not worth it. I'm not worth it." He said. You smiled. 

"You used me name." You said. He shrugged. 

"Go be with your..." He started but you kissed him, making his stop. You waited for him to push you off but he didn't. He pulled you closer, deepen the kiss. You pulled away and looked at him. 

"Tell me to leave now." You whispered. He shook his head. 

"I can't." He whispered back. You smiled. 

"Permission to come aboard?" You asked. He laughed and let you go. 

"No." He said and walked past you. You were stunned but turned and ran after him.  

"Why?" You yelled. He stopped and turn to you. 

"Because this is where you belong." He said. You started to walk up to him but someone grabbed your arm. You looked and saw Sasazuki.

"Leave pirate." He said. Buggy nodded and walked. You started to pull your arm but Sasazuki held you tight. 

"(y/n)!" He yelled. You stopped and looked at him, tears in your eyes. 

"Why?" Was all he asked. Your tears stopped and you knew he might understand better then anyone. 

"I love him." You said. He sighed but nodded. 

"You do this and I will have to hunt you. You will be a pirate." He said. You nodded. He ran his fingers thought his hair.

"Go." He said. You ran. you saw he had already set sail but you turned to a bird and flew over. He was at the steering wheel. 

"(y/n)!" You heard Buggy yell as you landed on the deck below him and turned human. 

"I'm stay here with you!" You yelled. He jumped down and stood in front of you. 

"Why? I was going to release you before Doflamingo captured you!" Buggy yelled. You were quite. He looked mad and you looked down. 

"Because once I was captured, he asked me about weakness and he would let me go if I told him and helped kill you." You said. 

"And you told him?" Buggy asked. You shook your head. 

"I lied because I Realized I loved you." You said. Buggy tilled your head so you could look at him.

"I was going to release you because I realized I loved you." He said and kissed you.