Chapter 17 - Rescue

"Buggy." Doflamingo said. You sat up slowly, still trying to check your breath. 

"R-Run." You whispered. Doflamingo turned and hit you across the face. You fell to the ground, grabbing your cheek that was starting to swell. 

"Shut up." He said and turned back to face Buggy but Buggy was gone. He turned, trying to find him before yelling and grabbed his side. You saw one of Buggy's knifes in his side. 

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Buggy yelled jumping back, dodging a hit from Doflamingo.  You saw Doflamingo wiggling his fingers and when he moved his hand. you gasped. 

"Capitain Buggy! He can stitch his wounds closed!" You yelled. Doflamingo sighed and, with out looking, pointed his hand to you. You felt strings go all around you. 

"Buggy might have the Chop Chop devil fruit, but you don't." He said. You turned into a flea before he closed his hand into a fist and you saw the stings tighten. It would have cut you into pieces. You jumped to over to Buggy and turned human. 

"Sweetheart, are you OK?" Buggy asked but before you could answer, Doflamingo was laughing. 

"Sweetheart! I know it. I know she was important to you!" He yelled and jumped into the air, making strings erupt from his tips. Buggy pushed you away and you saw he was covered in stings. 

"This is it. I will cut you to the point where you can't reform!" He yelled and closed his hand. yo saw Buggy flinch a bit and the strings cut him and he fell into pieces. Doflamingo landed and laughed. 

"I did it. I won." He said and walked up to you. You started to back away but hit something soft. You turned your head and saw it string. When you turned your head to face Doflamingo, he was right in found of you. 

"To bad i couldn't tell him it was you that told me his weakness." He said and grabbed you by the throat, lifting you up. You grabbed onto his hand, trying to get away. You saw Buggy reforming in the corner of your eye. 

"OH well. You can tell him in hell." He said and started to Squeeze slowly. 

"I told you not to touch her!" Buggy yelled and cut off Doflamingo's hand that was choking you. you fell to the ground, taking the hand and threw it. Doflamingo was screaming but then it became silent. You looked and saw he looked shocked, before his head fell to the ground, followed by his body. You looked at Buggy, who was holding a bloody knife. He looked at you, a smile on his face but then it dropped to a frown. 

You stood and walked over to him but he kicked you in the stomach. You fell to the ground, and held it before you heard shouting. You looked and saw him running but then you saw Marines. You felt someone pick you up and looked up to see who it was. 

"S-Sakazuki?" You asked before your blacked out from the pain the ran through your whole body.