Chapter 21 - Where I belong

You were standing by the steering wheel, a map in your hand when you felt a hug. You smiled and turned, seeing Buggy. 

"Hello captain." You said. He smiled. 

"Where are we heading to?" He asked as he let you go. You shrugged. 

"Not sure. I'm looking at this map and I see that its backwards. I was thinking why not follow it and see if maybe this is how to get to the grand line." You said. He smiled. You saw it. 

"Whats with the smile?" You asked with a laugh. He gave a small chuckle. 

"Well, if you asked me three years ago if I would ever fall for a girl, I would have said I don't have time for that, now look at me." He said and you looked at him.

"It's been three years already?" You asked. He nodded. You folded and put the map into a pocket. 

"Wow." You said. He looked worried. 

"I can't believe its been that long." You said with a smile. 

"Seems like just yesterday I ate that devil fruit and you kidnapped me." You said. Buggy laughed. 

"Yeah, or that I killed Doflamingo." He said. You laughed and nodded. 

"Hey Buggy?" you asked. He looked at you. 

"I was thinking. Why don't we just...stop." You said. He looked sad but you waved your hands in front of you frantically.    

"No! No not that! I meant looking for the one piece!" you shouted. Buggy sighed but then looked at you. 

"Why?" He asked. You smiled, blushing a bit and muttered something. 

"What?" He asked again. 

"Because your my greatest treasure." You said again, only louder. Buggy looked at you in the eyes before kissing you. you kissed back and smiled. Buggy then pulled back. 

"Sweetheart, you are my greatest treasure also. We can stop, but why not go for it anyway." He said. You smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah. Besides, I will follow you anywhere." You said. He smiled.

"Because you are right were you belong." He said, hugging you and turning the wheel to head north-east. 

"To the grand line!" You shouted with a laugh but he was right.

You were born into riches, the classy life, but fell for Buggy, going to a piracy life.

And you won't have it any other way.