Chapter 19 - Reunited.

A few days have past and you noticed that Sasazuki was keeping an eye on you. You have been seeing him were ever you go. One day, while reading a book, he sat down next to you but you didn't look up from it. 

"(y/n)." He said. You looked at him before continuing to read. 

"Yes?" You asked. He sighed. 

"I need to ask you a question." He said. You sighed and placed the book down, letting him know your listening. 

"(y/n), what did that pirate do to you?" He asked. You looked confused. 

"Your parents and I have seen how much you have changed." He said. You looked down at your lap. 

"Tell me the truth." He said. You shook your head.

"I can't." You whispered. Sasazuki reached over and took your hand in his, like a father would do.

"Tell me." He said again. You started to cry. 

"He saved me." You spilled to Sasazuki. He just nodded. 

"How?" Her asked. Yuo told him about the battle between Him and Doflamingo. He nodded. 

"Well, he did the right thing. We are going to make port soon and your parents and yourself will be back home." He said. You nodded and he stood, leaving you. You stood also, going over to the rail and saw land. you haven't told your mom and dad about your devil fruit but your sure Sasazuki told them. 

"Come (y/n)." You heard your mother call. You sighed and walked up to her. You followed them into the town. You looked into the windows but stopped at one. 

"Mom, dad, I will be right back." You said. They looked at each other and your father walked up to you. 

"(y/n), where are you going?" He asked. You looked at him. 

"I want to look around town a bit. Please?" You asked. He smiled and nodded, letting you know where to go when you finished. You smiled and waved as them walked off. You ran into the store. 

"Captain?" You asked. A man turned and you smiled. It was Buggy. 

"Sweetheart?" He asked. You nodded. He sighed, pulling up his hood. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked. 

"We just made port and I'm about to return home, but..." You stopped. He looked at you. 

"But what?" He asked. You looked down. 

"I don't want to go." You said.