Chapter 12 - Enemy

You sat in the cage, your arm was throbbing in pain but you barley noticed. You just stared at the ground. You knew what you said could never be taken back, or even forgiven. You knew he would never trust you now and most likely will disregard what you said about he maps. the only thing was you told the truth. You had no reason to lie to him, even if he did kidnap you. A few new tears fell, hitting the ground. 

"I'm sorry." You whispered, knowing no one would hear you. You wiped them when you heard foot steps and looked seeing Buggy. His face held a scowl.

"We made port. Stay quiet." He said rudely and left before you had a change to talk. You only nodded and looked back down. You were sure that if you didn't say anything, you could have gone with them and maybe even escaped. You closed your eyes, feeling more tears but heard a loud creak. You looked up and heard foot steps. 

'They couldn't be back already.' You thought. You didn't yell, afraid it was them, trying to trick you but then the footsteps came closer, coming down the stairs. You then saw a man, but not from Buggy's crew. He had blonde, short hair, red sunglasses and a pink feathered coat. He was tall and very muscular.

"What do we have here?" He asked. You gulped, knowing who this was. You parents have told you stories about this man.

"Donquixto Doflamingo." You whispered in fear. The man smiled. 

"Well, It seems you know who I am, but I asked about you." He said. You wanted to hide. Doflamingo is ruthless and won't hesitate to hurt something, unlike Buggy. 

"Won't answer me huh? Well, that's OK. It seems like your a prisoner here. Tell me, where is Buggy?" He asked. You kept your mouth closed. His smile dropped.

"Listen kid, answer me and you can go." He said. You still didn't say anything. The man sighed before grabbed the cage. You let out a small scream in fear as he held it behind him, like a bag. 

"Shut up. Your coming with me. If Buggy is keeping you alive and in a cage, you must be important to him." He said, taking off one of his pink feathers and dropped it. It landed softly on the ground where your cage was. He then walked out with you. You held onto the bars to keep stable. He then jumped off the rail and landed with a thud on his ship. 

"OH! Captain Doflamingo. Who is this?" Asked a man who looked like he was melting. 

"None of your business Trebol. Set sail." Doflamingo said and walked into a cabin. He set you down and you saw it was his room. He sat on his desk and stared at you. 

"Tell me everything you know and I won't hurt you." He said. You swallowed the lump in your throat.

"I thought you would let me go." You said. Doflamingo smiled evilly.  

"OH that change came and went. Now its like this. You will tell me everything I want to know, you stay how you are. Everything you don't answer..." He said and held his hand out. You felt something wrap around your neck and wrist. It was choking you. You tried to reach up but couldn't. You gasped for air, starting to kick to get away or make him stop.  

"For each time you don't answer, I will bring you within an inch of your live." He said and put his hand down. Air rushed in and you gasped, breathing heavily. 

"Now tell me everything you know about Buggy." He said as you quivered in fear.