Chapter 14 - Torture.

"No." You answered. Doflamingo sighed and held his hands out, you felt the choking again. You didn't try to move, only turned into a mouse. You felt the choking stop. Doflamingo dropped his hand and you turned human. He began to laugh.

"So, you have a devil fruit also." He said. He held his hand in front of him and you saw strings coming from his finger tips. 

"I also have one. The string string. Yours is the change change. Am I correct?" He asked. You nodded slowly. He smiled and put his hand down and looked at you. 

"If Buggy was keeping you in a cage, you must not know anything about him. Why shouldn't i kill you?" He asked. You looked at him.

"B-because I do know information about him but i will never tell you!" You shouted. Doflamingo smiled. 

"Why? You were his prisoner. What do you own him by keeping quiet and dying?" He asked. You opened and closed your mouth, unsure of what to say. You looked down. 

"Your right, I was his prisoner." You answered. You remembered your family, but also the crew. They were nice, never tried anything with you nor did Buggy hurt you without a reason. 

"But I do own him." You said after a long silence. Doflamingo sighed and you felt string on your wrist. You started to tighten. You flinched in pain but made no move to stop it, knowing it wouldn't help.       

"I will cut this hand off if you don't tell me." He said. Tears started to fall but you shook your head. Buggy helped you go from someone who couldn't even mop to someone who could care for themselves.

"Have it your way." He said. You screamed as it tighten but a knock made him stop, releasing the string. You held your wrist close to your chest, blood dripping down your arm as he stood and walked to the door.

"What!" He yelled angrily as he opened the door. It was Trebol again. 

"Sorry Captain, just wanted to say we have spotted Dressrosa." He said. 

"Good, we will make port but when we do, leave me. I am busy getting information." He said, slaming the door closed and sat back down. Before he raised his hand, you spoke. 

"Why do you want information on Buggy?" You asked, the tears falling to the ground. Doflamingo smiled but this smile was twisted.

"I want to kill him." He said.