Chapter 16 - Lie

You felt the strings grew tighter around your neck, but not enough to chock you. 

"I didn't say you could leave. You will be staying here until I kill Buggy or I kill you. I'm was going to let you walk around, with out my strings but now you won't go anywhere with out me or these." He said tightening the strings around your neck. You gasped slightly. 

"Do I make myself clear?" He asked. You nodded, feeling stupid that you thought you could escape. 

"Good, now stand up." He said. You did, still holding your arm. He threw you a cloth that you caught.

"Wrap your arm, I don't you to leak blood on my deck." He said and waited for you. You wiped up all the blood and saw it wasn't as bad as it looked. You wrapped the wound and felt a tug on you neck. You fallowed him, feeling like a dog on a leash. As you walked, you saw he was leading you off the ship and once you stepped onto the land you screamed. 

There was a corpse hanging from a tree, rotting in the sun. Doflamingo laughed as you covered your eyes. 

"Riku Dold III. The 'king' of this island." He said, spitting out king in a disrespectful manner. He pulled you and you looked at him. 

"Look at this man here." He said. you shook your head but Doflamingo grabbed you by the back of the neck and shoved you near the corpse. You were almost nose to nose with it. 

"This is what happens when you cross me. You have been lucky because I have a need you. You cross me one more time. You will end up like this man here." He said and dropped you. You backed away in horror. 

"Stand up and fallow me." He said. You did as he said without a word. You never wanted anyone to find you more then Buggy right now. you were lost in thought and had bumped right into Doflamingo's back.  You jumped back and said sorry but he wasn't listening. He then turned and had a wicked smile on his face. 

"I just thought of something. If Buggy comes to find you, I know how to take him out." Doflamingo said. You stayed quiet, looked down but he put his hand under your chin and made you look at him. 

"If you want to leave here alive, you will fight Buggy till he his weak or dead, or I will cut you into ribbons in front of him." He said and laughed. You shook your head no and he looked at you. 

"No? Well to bad." He said and you looked away. 

"I will not fight him." You said. He grabbed your neck and made you look at him again. 

"Listen here girl. Buggy won't leave this island alive and neither will you." Doflamingo said. You struggled against him so he let you go.

"I thought you said you would let me go!" You yelled. He started laugh again before looking at you. 

"I lied." He said and you felt the strings around your neck tighten. You gasped and tried to grab them but more came out, wrapping around your wrists and held them down.

"In fact. I will end your live now, that way when Buggy see's you, I can kill him easier." He said and you gasped, trying to kick and get away but you couldn't move and it made things worse. 

"LET HER GO!" You heard. Doflamingo released you and you gasped as the air flooded your lungs. You looked with blurry eyes and saw Buggy standing with his knifes out.