"Chapter 13~ Trip to the Zoo."

As promised the boys did take Ella to the zoo after all the cases they've been working it was nice to get a break too.

"Come on, Daddy, Uncle Sammy!" Ella voiced not able to contain her excitement.

Dean couldn't help but smile happy to see his daughter happy. He picked her up and set her on his shoulder. She played with his hair as she enjoyed being up this high.

"I'm taller than you Uncle Sammy," Ella laughed as Sam smiled

They walked around the zoo and watched as Ella got excited about seeing the animals but, I think her favorite was seeing the tigers.

They spent the entire day and practically went around the entire zoo almost three times. Sam ended up taking Ella from Dean which got her even more excited since Sam was taller than his older brother.

Dean walked over to the gift shop noticed a stuffed tiger and knew that Ella would want. Sam was getting Ella Dippin Dots since she's never had it and while she was eating that Dean came back and had the tiger behind his back.

"Daddy look I got ice cream," Ella said putting another spoonful in her mouth.

"Would you look at that," Dean smiled

"I was walking by and happened to see something you might like," Dean shows her the stuffed tiger as Ella's eyes brighten up. Sam barely caught her ice cream as she reached for the tiger.

"You got this for me?!" Ella squeezed the life out of the tiger refusing to let it go as if her life depended on it.

Dean couldn't get enough of the smile that was on Ella's face as she held her stuffed tiger on top of his brother's head.

"Say cheese!" One the workers flashed their camera at the three. Despite being taken by surprise the picture came out good. Ella was too occupied in her stuffed animal as Sam and Dean looked at the photo.

After the long day, Ella was fast asleep with her tiger her arms wrapped around her Uncle's neck. "I'm surprised she was able to stay up this long," Sam voiced as the three exited the zoo.

"You know maybe you were right," Dean voiced

"About what?" Sam asked

"The whole apple-pie life, I mean yeah, I'm sure at first I'd go insane but, I'd at least get to do things like this, I mean it's been a while since I actually had some fun," Dean voices

"Man, I can't lose her," Dean voiced as Sam could hear the pain his his voice.

After what his Dad told him about the demon was looking for Ella and from what his Dad was saying that they pulled out all of the stops. This worried Dean and it's honestly been worrying him for a while.

"We're not going to let anything happened to her Dean," Sam says still seeing the worry in his brother's eyes.

"As long as we're still kicking nothing we'll protect her and, even if were to come back as ghosts I'm sure that we'd still look after her," Sam voiced

Sam could relate to his brother with Ella here they get to have the things that they never experienced and seeing her experience it made up for it all.