"Chapter 43~A Lesson About Angels."

Ella's POV
I could feel my heart pounding as the power went out in the Bunker. Uncle Sammy said to stay in my room and lock the door. I could hear my Dad's voice echo as he was looking for Uncle Sammy.

There was loud crashing that scared me. I could hear footstep edging closer and closer as I held my breath.

It honestly felt as if I was back with my mom in that house and I hated it. I closed my eyes and covered my ears.

I didn't even realize that I wasn't controlling my powers because when I open my eyes I was outside. That would've been fine if it wasn't pouring rain outside.

Don't blame me, I teleport when I get scared. I was freezing outside as tried to stay close to the door. I tried to just teleport back inside but, I've never been able to use my powers without my emotions getting in the way.

In other words I can't control them.

I tried my best to focus because of how freezing cold I was. This time I was able to make it back inside room and I sighed in relief.

I quickly got out of my clothes and changed as I wrapped myself in my covers to warm up. I couldn't tell you what went down with my Dad and Uncle, all I do know is that I was completely exhausted.

It was risky but, in case everything is okay I didn't want them to freak if my door was still locked.

Moment I got in my bed I almost instantly fell asleep.

*************
Third Person's POV
It's definitely been a trip for the Winchesters. With all the work Sam did to get his brother back to normal after becoming a demon he was still concerned.

Not to mention the constant ups and downs that Ella has been through. She's almost thirteen and her defense mechanism is not to say anything when she was hurting.

She didn't want to bother her Dad and Uncle especially because of everything they've gone through.

Ella just couldn't catch a break. After Sam was able to get his brother back they took time off from hunting. Which under normal circumstances Ella would be excited but, she been more in her own head lately that hasn't gone unnoticed by Sam nor Dean.

Dean remembers most of his time being a demon except with Ella. For some reason that was hazy. With Ella distancing herself it made Dean feel like he hurt her despite Sam telling him he didn't.

Ella wasn't afraid of her Dad she just had a lot going on in her head and she wasn't sure what to do with her emotions.

They went to the park which took a little more convincing to get Ella to come because staying her room was a new habit.

Dean and Sam were sitting by the car while Ella wanted to get closer to the lake.

Dean was still bothered by his daughter being afraid him and by no means was he mad at her he was mad at himself.

"She won't even look at me," Dean voiced

"I mean I don't even remember getting her from school let alone talking to Jody," Dean explained

"Give her time Dean she's probably just adjusting to everything," Sam voiced

Neither Sam or Dean could make sense of it all but knew that it probably had to something with her powers which was becoming more concerning as Ella got the slightest bit emotional.

Let's just say they've gone through a lot of light bulbs.

"I mean we're eventually going to have to teach her how use them," Sam voiced