"Chapter 11~Asylum."

S1 episode 10: Asylum

After having to return home to what the Winchesters believed was the very thing that killed their mom, Ella's mom, and Jessica they found out that it was only a Poltergeist but, this left an even more burning desire for Sam and Dean to be able to find their Dad. 

The boys were arguing on what their next move should be to find their Dad but didn't notice Ella has become more observant about what the boys were saying. 

"You know, he could be dead for all we know," Sam voiced as Ella looked as if she was about to cry which cause Dean to glare at his younger brother.

"Hey, no ones, dead," Dean says to his daughter trying to prevent another meltdown, as he locates his ringing phone.

Dean flipped his phone up to see that he got a text message from an unknown number that left coordinates.

Sam was skeptical but those same coordinates pointed to Rockford, Illinois where a cop, Walter Kelly, comes home from his shift and shoots his wife(A/N: trigger warning) before shooting himself but during his shift Kelly and his partner.

Sam still wasn't convinced until Dean showed him their father's journal that talked about the same aslyum where people have died. Sam still didn't understand why their Dad just couldn't tell them where he was instead of sending them on a wild goose chase.

"If he wants us there, it's good enough for me," Dean says closing his brother's laptop.

"Come on Ella," Dean motioned for her daughter to grab her things.

"This doesn't strike you as weird, the texting, the coordinates?" Sam asked as Dean had already started packing his duffel bag.

"Sam! Dad's telling us to go somewhere we're going," Dean says as Sam sighs feeling like he was just a kid. Back to when he had to blindly accept whatever his Dad said or what he asked him to do.

Dean was the complete opposite and understood that when Dad gave an order you have to follow it. A lot of that come from being the oldest and having to look after his younger brother but, Sam wanted to find this thing and have all of this be over.

Just like any other case the boys needed to talk to the other cop that was there that night to get as much information as possible. They knew that they were dealing with spirit possession but, it helped to know about the Asylum itself.

Early the next day the boys went to the Roosevelt Asylum to see if they could find any strange or any ghost activity. They weren't able to come up with anything execpt that they needed to do more research on the Asylum itself especially after finding an old sign that had the name that said Sanford Ellicot.

******************

Ella's POV

I was sitting in my car seat coloring and playing with my Daddy while Uncle Sammy went inside some building. I wish we played more often but, I understand that they're busy. I hope that we get to go to the zoo soon I wanna see the animals.

"Daddy?" I asked as he look up from his drawing.

"When are we going to the zoo?" I asked he didn't answer right away but, looked over at me and smiled.

"Soon, bean," Daddy said before ruffling my hair causing me to laugh.

"Daddy! You made my hair fuzzy," I giggled as I noticed Uncle Sammy.

"Uncle Sammy! Daddy made my hair fuzzy," I voiced as he smiled at me.

They started talking about the hunt I guess and we once again on the road. I'm not going to lie I was sad that we couldn't play anymore. Once we made it to the Asylum and I didn't want to be stuck in the car by myself I wanted to go with them.