"Chapter 28~ Sometimes the Truth Stinks."

Ella's POV
You ever had an out of body experience? It's very strange. I remember vaguely things that happened to me before passing out. It comes at me like sharp headaches.

My eyes or at least the iris of them were bright gold. The power I released in order to save my Dad, Lisa and Ben. The pain was excruciating since I had never focused my energy so hard.

I know I'm in coma and it's beyond strange seeing my Dad but, not being able to talk to him. I screamed till I was blue in the face.

I don't know how to wake up.

I know Cass said that my body thinks I'm in danger so it's protecting me. But, how do I let my body know that I'm okay?

I gasped as my head hurts and I have a flashback of me calling out to Cass. I know now that he was ignoring me.

He wanted this so that they would be focused on me. I knew Cass and I could read him pretty easily. He's very much gone off the deep end of he's willing to let a ten-year-old die.

I wish I could just wake up already. This is exhausting. I never like seeing my Dad so sad and who would? I mean I'm breathing that's pretty much all you're getting out of me.

I've tried just about everything and nothing I mean it would be great if I could at least move something to let them know I'm okay.

Sorry never mentioned that I was at Bobby's stuck in this living room. I guess they're rather paranoid hoping to see if I'll do something.

Look, it's been almost a week and nothing I might just be stuck like this. I mean if there was a manual for my kind I would've read it.

You know my Dad always acted tough but he's such a teddy bear. If he could sit all day next me I mean he would and he has.

The first night the three took shifts. They're a bunch of teddy bears and don't let anyone say otherwise.

I'm not going to lie I'm still hurt about Cass I mean after everything he really let power get to him. That was the purpose for Purgatory anyway he wants to absorb all the souls.

Become the new King of the Universe.

"Anything?" Dean voiced taking a sip out of his beer.

"From what it says here Cass was telling the truth," Bobby voiced

"I mean isn't there some kind of spell or something," Dean asked

"I mean there has to be something Bobby," Dean voiced

Bobby and Sam shared a look, "What?" Dean asked

"Dean-

"No, don't say it," Dean voiced

"Dean, at some point we've got to talk about it," Sam voiced

"So you wanna just give up?" Dean asked

"No, that's not what I'm saying, all I'm saying it at some point we might have come to terms that Ella doesn't want to wake up," Sam voiced

No, I really just don't know how!

"She's ten!" Dean exclaimed

"And she's been through a lot Dean," Sam says

"Okay well that's a big if alright and I'm not going to accept anything until were certain," Dean voiced before storming off.

I sighed, why must this be so difficult.

I can't believe this but, I miss the year we weren't hunting. Dad actually looked happy and things weren't complicated.