How to earn a review.

Closed until further notice!

Simple and easy things to do.

🐧Follow this account, because it will announce when reviews are ready.

Optional: follow the EmpressPenguin
(Will be followed back🐧)

🔹Be polite.
🔹Be patient.

🔹Read all the guidelines.

🔹️Tag 3 people.

🔹Never ask for more than one review at a time. One book per person.

🔹If you see (CFC) it means this book is closed for catch-up, so don't request a review when you see that in the description.

🔹The following category genres are not accepted because of the lack of knowledge of them.

• Fan-Fiction
• Erotica
• Paranormal
• Horror
• Spiritual

🔹Payment may vary from the number of parts in your story.

🔹The limit of chapters requested to critique is 5.
(It can be any 5 chapters, doesn't have to be the first five chapters)

🔹️Read and comment (5) on either Enjoied by The Fates or Love, Amor, Amour by EmpressPenguin

🔹If you have questions or concerns please DM this account.
(Questions on here will be deleted.)

🐧

If you want your story permanently added to the Recommended Reads reading list: Add this book to your public reading list and one of @EmpressPenguin's books. ('Just an idea' does not count.)

If you want 6 to 10 chapters reviewed: Read and comment and vote on 10 chapters of any book on EmpressPenguin's profile. Add a book to your public reading list. ('Just an idea' does not count.)

*

All accepted requests will be added to the waiting list (Queue).