My normal life

《Okay, so let me just say this before the book starts. I have watched every season of Game of thrones, loved it. And YN stands for your name, just in case you didn't know that. And this is set about a year before season one starts. You are one year older than Bran, which makes you 11. And I did some research, and Jojen is about 13 at season one. So your only one year apart. And some important things to know, you are a brunette with blue eyes. And this chapter might take a while before it actully gets into GOT, so bare with me, cause some of this stuff is important to the story.》

-Your narration-

When I was born, everything was fine. My parents loved one another unconditionally, and cared for me easily. When I five, my Mom and Dad gave me twin baby brothers. And I love them to death. Benny and Dean are sweet and kind, but get annoying easily.

But then when I was 8, Mom and Dad got a divorce. Mom ended up with me, while Dad ended up with Benny and Dean. Me and Mom moves to Kansas for a fresh start, and it's been great!

But skipping to the present, me and Mom are going to visit Benny and Dean. We see them every year.

You see, we would see them more often. But my mom works two jobs and that's a lot of work.

But when she gets days off, we watch Game of Thrones. Yes, I know. Not appropriate for a 11 year old, but who cares. Mom skips all the smexy bits, so I don't really see anything.

But, I've only just finished season three. So, I haven't gotten that far. But my favorite character, is Arya. She's cool. I dressed up as her for Halloween! And needle was an expecive accessory.

-Your pov-

The car stops, and Mom turns and looks at me from the front seat.

"Okay Kid. We're here!" She says smiling.

I smile back and unbuckle my seatbelt, and open the door. It's  dark outside, a little before midnight. But we have lights everywhere outside. And our tree has small Christmas lights up that no one tool down. I smile at the familiar sight.

"I'll grab the bags, you go and knock on the door." Mom tells me from the other side of the car.

I look at her as she pops the trunk, and I dash for my bag. I rip it open and she laughs when I pull out my two old phones.

I run to the door, holding both phones in one hand. I knock on the door and wait for it to open. I hear door steps on the other side, and the door opens. Dad smiles at me, and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey kiddo! Whatcha got there?" He asks.

I hold the phones ups and smile. "Presents for Benny and Dean. Where are they?"

"They're at a sleepover. They'll be back tomorrow." He tell us.

I not and smile. "Okay! I'll be sleeping in the tree house tonight! I miss it!" I say as I walk to the car.

"Okay! Make sure you close the door though! Don't want anyone to kidnap you or anything!" He tells.

I nod and wave my hand. I see Mom holding up my gym bag, and I smile and take it from her. I slide the phones into an outer pocket, sliding in my new phone as well.

"Be safe, be careful, and where a lot of bug spray." She says.

I smile. "Will do Mom. See you in the morning." I say before kissing her cheek and walking to the tree.

I sling my bag over my shoulder, and climb up the ladder. I open up the trap door, and greet the small house. The lights are already on, and the switch is in the tree house behind the trap door.