Nothing can ever change that

-Jojen pov-

It's been two days since we found Bran. And she hasn't left his or Rickon's side since then. And I'll admit it, I'm jealous.

I glance over at YN and Bran who were whispering to each other, and laughing.

I glare at Bran when he grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers together.

"Stop glaring at them Jojen. She loves you, not him. Just let her catch up with him and then she'll be attached to your side again." Meera says next to me.

I glare at her and cross my arms.

"I'm not glaring at them. . . Just him."

Meera sighs, and I close my eyes. Not wanting to look at them any more.

~Time Skip~

I woke up with some one wrapping their arms around my waist. I glance down and see the familiar brown haired girl I loved. She looks up at me with her striking hazel eyes, and smiles.

"What are you doing here Love?" I ask softly.

She giggles. "I'm sleeping with the man I love. What else would I be doing?" She asks.

I raise a brow and smirk, and she goes red. She slaps my chest and I chuckle.

"Dirty boy." She mutters, turning her back to me.

I smile and wrap my arms around her. "Don't be like that Love. I was just messing around."

She nods, and snuggles her back into my chest. I put my chin on her shoulder, closing my eyes and enjoying the sounds of nature.

"Why were you glaring at Bran earlier?" She says breaking the silence.

I freeze and frown. "How did you-"

"Meera's not the only one who notice Jo. Your lucky Osha didn't catch you doing that." She says turning her head to look at me.

I sigh as she gives me a pleading look that not even a Cunt King could resist.

"Fine. I was. . . . jealous." I confess.

Her brows dip down and she frowns. "Why would you-"

"Because you were spending time with him, and not me." I interrupt.

She freezes and smiles, before trying to cover her giggles. I sigh, waiting for her to stop laughing at my jealousy and my reason for it. She flips over, her chest laying against mine.

"Jo, why would you be jealous? You have me, and he's just my friend. Almost like my brother! I didn't mean to make it seem like I was ditching you for Bran. That wasn't my intentions. I just wanted to reunite with him and talk about everything that has happened." She says, cupping my cheek in her right hand.

I lay my head on my left hand as I look at her. "You could have at least added me into the conversation." I mutter.

She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips.

"Oh be quiet Jojen. I'm yours, not his, or anybody else's. I'm am yours, and I wouldn't change that for the world." She says.

I smile and grab her right hand, and interlock my hand with hers. I kiss her lips again, and pull back to look at her.

"The moment we are finished with this mission. I'm going to marry you." I whisper.

Her eyes widen before she smiles. "Is that your way of proposing?" She asks.

I nod and she freezes. She chuckles and kisses me deeply.

The kiss seemed to last for minutes, which I didn't mind at all. She pulls back and I smile goofely at her.