Going North

-Your pov-

"Can I help you?" I ask the blond haired boy.

He shakes his head and clears his throat. "My name's Jojen Reed, what's yours?"

I smile and stand up. "I'm YN Black."
I say, sticking my hand out.

He grabs it and warmth shoots up my arm. I feel my cheeks heat up slightly, but hopefully it's not noticeable.

"I hope we can get to know eachother, before you leave. I'd like to believe that we could become friends." He says as he lets go.

I nod and smile, letting my hand drip to my side.

"Definitely."

~Time Skip~

-Jojen pov-

YN has stayed with us for over a month, and now she's leaving.

With us.

I had gotten a vision last night of the three-eyed raven, and how Bran needed to go North of the wall. I told YN and my Father this, and now Me, YN, and Meera are leaving to go North.

- Your pov-

I had everything packed, and Lord Reed gave me a sword. He had it specially made for me when he learned that I knew how to sword fight.

The first few days after I met the Reed's were kinda awkward. Like, it was mostly questions and answers conversations.

But after that, it was perfect.

*knock knock*

"YN! Are you ready to go?" Meera asks.

I quickly double check everything with my eyes. "Yes! I'm ready!" I say.

I grab everything and open the door. Meera smiles at me, and we walk out. I see Jojen saying good bye to his Father, before he sees us and waves at me. I smile and wave back, and I hit Meera on the back of the head when she chuckles and makes a kissy face.

"Good luck. And may the God's be with you." Lord Reed said to me. I nod, and we walk away.

"How long do you think it will take us to get to the Wall?" I ask.

Meera shrugs. "Depends on how fast we meet Brandon Stark."

I nod and look at Jojen. "What did he look like?" I ask.

Jojen looks at me, before looking straight ahead.

"His hair was almost shoulder length, and he was paralysed. He can't walk, so he has someone carrying him or pushing him in a wheel barrow." He says.

I nod. "So he hasn't changed that much."

Jojen looks at me. "Do you miss him?"

"I miss a lot of things. I miss Bran, Rickon, Arya, Jon, Robb, Sansa, Lord Stark and Lady Stark. I miss Winterfell, and I miss Snow and the other Dierwolves. And I miss my family." I say while looking at the sky.

Jojen and Meera train their eyes on me.

"YN, where are your parents?" Meera asks.

I look at her and smile slightly.

"I guess I should tell you the truth, especially since I've been with you for so long." I say.

"You see, I'm not from this world. I'm from another world that's a lot more advanced than this one. But some how I ended up getting here, and I haven't figured out how to get back yet."

-Jojen pov-

My eyes widen as she starts to explain her world to us.

"So wait. Your telling me, that you use metal and make them into things that transport you? But what about weapons? What if someone were to attack you?" Meera asks.

YN shrugs. "We have guns, but people aren't really suppose to have those. Mostly just people in the army have those."

I look at YN and frown. "YN? If you had the chance, would you go back?"

She looks at me and shrugs. "I mean, maybe. But I would like to be able to see everyone here as well. So, I don't really know."

I nod, and we continue our walk in silence.

~Time Skip~

- Your pov-

Its been a month since we left Greywater. We always camp in the woods, being careful not to be seen.

I glance across the fire, my eyes connecting with Jojen's before I look back at the fire.

I look at Meera from the corner of my eye, seeing her almost asleep. Her eyes almost completely closed, and her body leaning back against the tree.

Just as her eyes fully close, I look back at Jojen, who was still looking at me. A blush crosses my face and I look down.

I had to admit. . . . . . . . Jojen is really cute.

And I think I like him.

Or even love him.

I glance up at Jojen through my lashes, and see him looking at Meera. Her breath was even, and her eyes closed.

She was asleep.

Jojen stands up, and walks around the camp fire. He smiles down at me, and I smile shyly up at him.

He sits down next to me, and we lean in closer. He wraps his cloak around me, making me warmer. I smile up at him, and hug him tightly. He chuckles and returns it.

"I love doing this at the end of the day..." He whispers.

I smile against his chest, and turn my head up at him. "Me too."

He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Lets go to sleep." He whispers.

I frown. My thoughts taking over my mind.

'He does that every time. He kisses my forehead, and tells me to go to sleep.'

I nod and put my head on his chest again. I close my eyes and pretend to fall asleep on him. He gets comfortable on the ground, and softly combs his fingers through my hair.

"*sigh* How is it possible that you look more beautiful every time I look at you? Your personality adds to your beauty, and it makes me fall for you more and more. . . . . I love you YN, Good night Love." He kisses my forehead again.

"Good night Jojen." I say.

His body stiffens, and I sit up and look at him. His eyes were wide, and his face full of worry.

"Ho-how long were you awake?" He stutters.

"The whole time." I say while smiling.

He blushes and looks away, before glancing at me again.

"D-do you f-feel the same way?" He asks.

I smile and lean forward and capture his lips. They were soft, and slightly chapped. But they still felt amazing. He started kissing back, and I felt him smile against my lips.

We pull apart, and he smiles at me. "I'm guessing that's a yes."

I smile and nod. He grins widely, and kisses me again.

"I love you." He whispers

"I love you too."

He pulls me down to his chest again, and we fall asleep in each others arms.

♤Hope you liked this chapter. Here is a pic!

Later ya players

Later ya players.
-Astrid ♤