I'm back home

- Your pov-

Chirping.

Birds, a sound I haven't heard since winter started.

I slowly roll onto my back, and open my eye. But I'm blinded by the sunlight, and blink rapidly.

My eyes adjust and I see green leaves, and red trees.

I frown and sit up. My head turns from side to side.

No snow. . .

There are no red trees in the North, or beyond the wall.

I stand up slowly and see a house in the distance. A normal house, with red bricks.

My eyes widen as I look back at a tree.

"Red woods. . . I'm in California. . . I'm back home. . ." I say slowly.

Tears fill my eyes as I imagine seeing my family again. Hugging my Mom and Dad. And my brothers Benny and Dean.

Then I look down at myself, and notice that I'm still in the fur clothing. My right hand travels to my stomach and I bite my lip to stop from screaming.

My eyes travel to my shaking right hand. The small thin, brown thread tied around my ring finger somehow seems to shine. I sob, and let the tears fall from my eyes.

I feel a kick in my stomach and slowly lower myself to the ground.

"I want to go back. I want to go back, let me go BACK!" I scream.

I hear something in the distance, but I ignore it. I start rocking back and forth. Rubbing my stomach every once in a while.

"I want to go back. I want my husband! I want Jo!" I mutter.

I hear rustling and the sound of someone coming closer.

"Hey, hey! Are you Okay? Are you lost!?" I hear a older female voice say.

I sniff and look up and see a old woman with grey hair and faded blue eyes.

She gasps and hugs me. I freeze under her touch.

"Oh YN!" She says.

"Wh-who are you?" I ask.

She pulls back with tears in her eyes. But with a smile on her face.

"Oh honey. It's me, Grandma Lucinda." She says.

I frown slightly, before it clicks.

"Gram Gram!" I say happily.

She smiles and nods, pulling me back into a hug.

"Oh we've been so worried about you YN." She whispers.

I start getting tears in my eyes again and pull back.

"I'm sorry Gram Gram."

She cups my cheek and smiles kindly. "No need to apologize. Your back now, and we're  going to bring you back home."

But then she looks down at my clothes and chuckles. "And you can tell us where you got these clothes. And everything that happened."

I nod and she stands up, and pulls me up with her.

I put a hand on my stomach as I stand up. She frowns.

"YN, are you....?" She looks at my stomach.

I smile and nod. She frowns, before leading me back to her house.

- Jojen pov-

Everything in my life is in pieces, now that YN disappeared. I can barely think straight. I've almost completely stopped eating. I never smile anymore. My will to live, is gone.