A Meeting in Greywater Watch

-Jojen pov-

Its been a few days since I had that green dream of her. I of course tried to forget her, the way she looked, how she spoke.

But she's still on my mind. All the time.

I haven't had any other visions about her. I've barely had any in fact. But I have a feeling that something big is going to happen soon. Something.  . . .important.

- Your pov-

I had left the elderly couple after we had past the Twins. They didn't ask where I was going, but they told me to take some of their food. I reluctantly agreed and took some of it, but I'm not cruel enough to take all of it.

But, at the current moment. I'm completely and utterly lost. Every tree looks the same, and their is mud and bugs everywhere. I managed to find out that I was in a ratherly large swamp.

And with that information, I remembered that I was in Greywater. But I forgot which house lived in Greywater. But I know that it's difficult to find where they live. But I don't care about finding them. I just want to go fucking North to the Wall!

I sigh in disgust as I hear a squishing sound of my feet hitting the muddy ground. I search the woods with my eyes, not turning my head. I inwardly groan when everything looks the exact same.

*snap*

My body goes still, and my head whips to the left.

"Who's there?" I call out.

I hear another snap to my right, and I turn my body and head in that direction. I carefully search the wood, looking for movement.

"Who are you? And how did you find our home?" A male voice asks, as I feel  something sharp against the side of my neck.

I gulp and slowly raise my hands in surrender.

"I have no weapons. My name's YN Black. I'm making my way North, to go find Jon Snow. He's like my brother." I say slowly.

"North? The only places North of here are Winterfell and the Wall. . . How do you know Jon Snow, YN Black?" The man asks.

I gulp. "I lived in Winterfell under Ned Stark. He basicly raised me. But I was sent with him to Kingslanding. I ran away from Kingslanding."

I feel the sword disappear and I forcefully turned around. I see a man with short hair and armor. His house crest is an alligator that's tail is bent upwards, making a circle of its body.

"How did you find my house?" He asks.

I look at him and raise my chin. "I never ment to come close to your house. And I mean no threat to it. I only mean to find my way North without anyone finding out who I am, and where I've been." I say.

The man nods and gives me a smile. "You said that Ned watched over you?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes, for a year. Would have been a few more if we never left Wintefell." I whisper.

He gives me a sad smile and a pat on the shoulder. "Well, any friend of Ned is a friend of mine. I ask of you to come to my house as a guest. You are welcome to stay until your ready to leave. But I believe that it would be a better idea if you stayed. It's hard to find our house, especially since we don't have it on the map." He says.

I smile and do a small nod. "That would be lovely. Thank you." I say softly.

He nods and walks away, and I follow him. I soon see houses and a one last house. He looks over his shoulder at me.

"Welcome to Greywater Watch." He says.

I nod and we walk straight for the largest house.

I notice a girl in front of the door, holding a bow. She smiled and ran to the man, and hugged him. "Dad. I was about to run after you. . . Who's this?" She asks.

I take a step forward and stick my hand out. "YN Black. It's nice to meet you..." I trail off.

"Meera Reed. Heir of House Reed and Greywater Watch." She says taking my hand and shaking it.

I nod and smile, and we let go. They lead me into the house and Lord Reed turns to me.

"You must be hungry, we can prepare you some food if you would like."

I shake my head. "I've already had food. But thank you for the offer." I say.

He nods and turns to Meera. "Take her up to the guest quarters." He says, before walking away.

Meets nods and turns to me with a smile. "Follow me."

I do as I'm told, and we climb up a set of stairs. "Where are you from?" Meera asks.

"Oh, well I came from Winterfell. But then I traveled to Kingslanding with Lord Ned Stark. And then when he died, I ran away from Kingslanding. And now I'm here." I say.

She nods, and opens door. "Here is where you'll be sleeping. If you need anything, my room is just down their to the left." She says.

I nod. "Thank you. For everything." I say as I walk in the room.

She smiles and nods. "Have a good night."

I nod again. "You too."

She shuts the door and I sit on the bed. I sigh, and fall onto my back.

-Jojen pov-

I was sitting on my bed when the door opened and father walked in. He smiled and shut the door behind him.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

He walks over to me, and grabs the chair from the table in the corner of my room.

"We have a guest in the house. I want you to go and meet her. Be kind to her. Make her feel welcome." He says.

I nod. "Is that all?" I ask.

He nods and pushes my shoulder. "Yes, now go. I want you to meet her before she is asleep." He smiles.

I stand up and open the door. I pause and look over my shoulder at him. "If this is about me getting married to some girl-"

He shakes his head. "No. Now go." He says.

I sigh and walk out of the room. I turn and head up the stairs, and see Meera walking down.

"How is she?" I ask.

She smirks at me. "She's pretty."

I glare at her. "I didn't mean how she looked, I ment how she was. But I'll find out myself."

She laughs as I walk of and turn into the hall where her room was.

"Don't fall in love straight away when you see her!?" She joked for down the stairs, before I heard her walk off.

I roll my eyes and sigh. I knock and hear a voice answer. I slowly open the door, and my eyes met blue eyes. My heart skipped a few beats at the familiar face, and my throat went dry.

'It's her... the girl from my vision. She's even more beautiful in real life. Oh God's, what is this feeling? Did I just fall in love?'

《Hope you liked this chapter. Here is a pic.

Later ya players.
-Astrid》