Bran Howland Reed

- Your pov-

So much has changed since that phone call.

Not only have we been checking up on our friends, but we have been adjusting to our new house that my parents gave us. Well, really it's just the old house I use to live in before my parents divorced.

Jojen refused me helping, always worrying that I would hurt myself. But, me being stubborn, I rejected the rejection and helped anyways.

I'm going to miss Gram Gram, but it's also nice to have our own place. A place we can call our own.

It's near the woods but a good mile or two away from Gram Gram's house.

And Jojen's gotten use to his phone, and almost never lets it leave his side. He'll help out and then I would randomly catch him taking a picture of me or a part of the house. And sometimes he'll just be playing games.

I smile as I feel arms around me and a hand rubbing my stomach. Jojen places a kiss on my right cheek.
"What are you thinking about Love?" He whispers into my ear.

I hum in response as I look out the balcony doors window. "Nothing much. Just think about how much has changed."

He hums and slowly starts swaying, making me sway too.

"A lot has changed hasn't it." He mumbles into my neck, before he places a small kiss just below my jaw bone.

I hum and close my eyes, and open them when he turns me around.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"How are you feeling Love?" He asks softly.

I shrug. "Kinda heavy, and kinda hungry."

He chuckles and kisses me, taking my breath away.

"Want me to make you something Love?" He asks.

We stop swaying as I try to think of what I'm craving.

"I'm kinda feeling peanut butter with marshmallow sandwich." I say.

He nods and kisses my cheek and pulls away. "Just be a second love."

I nod and he walks into the kitchen. I turn back to the balcony again.

*insert ringtone*

I turn to see my phone on the table, and I waddle to it.

Gram Gram calling

"Gram Gram!"

"Hello dear, I just wanted to check up on you and Jojen. See how you two were settling in. And Snow misses you two."

I smile. "Well, we're settling in fine. We're almost finished with unpacking the stuff everyone bought for us. So Snow can come over soon ok-"

Pain.

Oh glorious pain.

"YN? YN are you alright dear?"

I hear water hitting the ground and look down.

"Gram Gram. . . . . Come quick. . . The baby's coming." I say.

I hang up as Jojen walks in smiling. But it soon changes when he sees me.

"Love, are you alright?" He asks as he puts the plate down on the other side of the table.

"Jojen. The baby's coming." I say slowly.

And his face was comical. First it was surprise, then it was confusion, then it was absolute panic and terror.

"Oh god. . . . The baby's coming now? Are you sure?" He asks.