Adjusting

- Your pov-

"YN!? Can you come help me?" I hear Jojen call from the bathroom.

It's been two days since he came running into the house, chasing Snow.
The first day we spent just by each others side's, ocassionly kissing and just staring in happiness.

And yesterday was when Gram Gram went out to get clothes and more food. And a collar and tag for Snow. I also began to show him everything, including the fact that his life and everyone else's life we had known, was all in a show.

He took it rather well, at first. He sort of just nodded and then slowly took it in. Then he asked if we could watch it, just to check up on everyone. And I agreed, because I knew he would want to make sure his sister was okay.

But he wanted to watch everything, from the first season, to the last season which was still coming out. But the moment we had finished the first 3 episodes, he asked where I was.

That's when everything went a little hectic.

He freaked out when I told him that I wasn't in the show. That because I was from this reality, that I wouldn't be in the show of this reality. That I did exist in his world, but that I wouldn't be in the show. And that everything that happened because of me, didn't happen.

Then he fell quiet, and sort of stared off into space. But thankfully when our baby gave me a very uncomfortable kick to the gut, he snapped out of it.

"YN?" He calls out again, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Coming Jo." I say as I slowly stand up from the bed, and waddle to the bathroom where he was.

I stop outside the door and tried to open the door.

"Jojen, I need you to unlock it for me to get in."

"Oh, right. Sorry, just a sec-"

And he cut off by the sound of a fall. "Jojen?!" I call, worried.

I hear him groan softly and the door unlocks with a click. I slowly open the door and am met with a sight that made me want to roll on the floor with laughter.

I held my breath and bit my lip as I stare at Jojen, who was on the floor.

"Jojen. . . What happened?" I ask while trying to not giggle and laugh my heart out.

He blushes and avoids eye contact.

"I was trying to put on the pants, and I tried to put on the shirt at the same time. . . . . Don't look at me like that YN! I use to be able to do it with my clothes, so I thought I could do it with these....." He whines.

I roll my eyes and slowly lower myself next to him.

"We'll first off Jo. You have the pants on inside out, and backwards. And second off, you have to unbutton the pants first before you try and put them on. Otherwise they won't go over your hips." I say as I lean over him and unbutton the pants.

He blushes more and sighs. "Everything is so much different than in Westeros." He whispers.

I nod and kiss his forehead. "I know. It was difficult for me to adjust to that change of going there, and coming back. . . Now, get your pants off. You managed to get your shirt on right thankfully!"

He nods and I stand up slowly. I look in the mirror as he pulls his pants off, nearly taking off his boxers too. I rest my hand on my enlarged stomach and sigh.

"What's wrong Love?" He asks standing next to me, holding his pants that are still inside out.

I smile and grab them from him, helping him turn them right side out.

"Just thinking of the baby. In this world we have a way to see that baby before it's born. To make sure it's okay, and to see what gender it is. Gram Gram was going to take me the day you came, but then you came before we could leave for the hospital. "

I hand him the pants and made sure I unbuttoned it. He took it and stepped in it, putting it on the right way finally.

"You can do that? Without hurting the baby?" He asked surprised.

I nod and smile, looping my fingers in the belt loops bringing him closer. I button the pants and zip up the zipper.

"Yep, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? Now that we finally have you dressed, all you need are socks and your shoes, and then we can leave." I say looking up at him through my lashes.

He smiles brightly, something he hadn't done after I left. Yes, he told me everything that had happened after he came into this world. Even though I had watched the show, I knew that me being there had caused changes. And that everything I saw on GOT wasn't completely accurate.

"I would love too. We'll be able to see the baby? And see what gender it is?" He asks.

I nod. "And you'll be able to hear the heart beat." I say.

His smile brightens and he brings me into a deep, passionate kiss. His hands holding my face softly and carefully, caressing my cheeks gently. I put my hands at the back of his neck, playing with the hairs that I had played with countless of times before.

We pull away, slightly breathless, but with wide smiles on our faces.

"I'm so happy, and glad that I somehow arrived in this world. Just being with you is enough to make me happy Love. But being able to be here with you and raise a family together, without having to worry about stupid wars over a throne. That makes me overjoyed, and if we weren't already married. I would marry you again, YN Reed. My wife and mother of my children. Nothing means more to me than you and our future family. I love you YN." He says as he leans his forehead against mine.

During his whole speech I had been completely and utterly moved. Honestly touched at his words.

"YN, why are you crying Love?! Love are you alright?! Are you hurt, what's wrong?!" He asks panicking, while wiping my tears away.

I sniff and shake my head. "I'm fine Jo!  Just *sob* just so emotional and- and - and that was just so beautiful!" I cry into his chest.

I feel him chuckle as he runs my back trying to calm me down. "Oh Love. You had me worried there for a second. I thought I had done something wrong! Love please stop crying! I don't like it when you cry, because then it stops me from seeing your beautiful smile." He says.

I slowly nod and eventually stop crying.

"I love you too Jojen Reed." I say against his chest.

I can feel him smile against my head before we pull apart. He wipes a few tear streaks off my cheeks, and I smile up at him.

"Let's go and get your shoes on so we can go to the hospital." I say as I grab his hand and drag him out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where bags littered the floor and bed.

"Love? What's a hospital?" He asks.

I sigh. 'This might take longer than I thought.'

Hope you liked this chapter. Here is a pic!

Later ya players.
-Astrid》