Where are you?

《This is like a big ass time skip from last chapter. And congratulations! YN is pregnant! And about 6 months along!》

- Your pov-

We had separated from Sam as he lead us past the Wall. Being pregnant he wanted me to stay with him, to keep us safe from White Walkers and Wildlings. But of course I denied much to everyone's arguing for me to go.

But I can't leave Jojen. I can't and I won't leave my husband. Or my sister in law, or my brother like figure.

Rickon and Osha are safe. And Shaggy dog went with Rickon. Snow stayed with me, and Summer and Snow rarely leave my side. Jojen worries about me and the baby's health, and constantly gives me his food.

I force him to eat at least half of the food he gives me. But he will eat very little, and it's getting him sick. And that gets me worried for him!

I can feel something coming, and is closer now. I don't know what it is, but I know it's not good.

My thoughts stop when I feel a kick. I look down and smile, putting my hand on the spot our baby kicked. It kicks again and I look at Jojen. He was walking ahead, looking sickly. His head covered sweat and Snow.

"Jo." I say.

He turns to me and it's like he didn't see me for a few seconds. His eyes almost dead looking.

He blinks and the color comes back into his eyes. He stops walking, and moves back to me.

"Are you alright? What's wrong? Do you need food? Sleep? Why are you smiling?"

I roll my eyes and grab his hand. I ignore the coldness of them, and slide them under my clothes. I wince as his hands touch my stomach and a kick hits his hand.

His face brightens slightly, and he looks down at me.

"She kicked?" He asks.

I nod. "She's been moving around a bit. But she just started doing it just now." I mutter.

He nods and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." He whispers.

I smiles, and kiss his chin. "I love you too Jo."

He smiles slightly, before it disappears. He grabs my hand, and holds it as we start walking through the snow again. I interlock our fingers together, and watch as Bran wargs into Summer.

Snow walks by my side and nussles into my left hand. I pet her head, and she stays with me.

"YN, why don't you move in next to Bran. We should keep you warm and off your feet." Meera says.

I sigh. "Meera, I may be pregnant. But I am not incapable of walking. I wouldn't want Hodor to have to carry extra weight."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind Love. Just go in next to Bran. I don't want you to get to cold." Jojen says, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Hodor. Hodor. Hodor. " Hodor says.

I sigh and nod. "Alright."

Hodor stops walking and Jojen helps me into the slead we made. I remove the furs on Bran and move it to cover the both of us.

I settle down and we start moving again. But then Bran shoots up.

"They've got Summer!" He says.

"Who has Summer Bran?" I ask.

He turns to me and frowns slightly. "When did you get here?"

"That doesn't matter. Who has Summer?!" I say.

He shakes his head. "I don't know. I didn't see anyone, but I saw Ghost! They have Summer and Ghost in a cage! We need to go get them!"

I look at Jojen and Meera and they nod.

"Lead the way."

~Time Skip~

"Who are you?" The man asks us.

I bite my lip and glance at Jojen. Who seemed to look even sicker than before.

"No one." Bran says.

The man raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Says the one who is wear expensive leather, and a rather fine tunic. And she has a rather fine sword for a woman. Something tells me, you aren't nothing."

I look down at the ground. Wishing we weren't in this situation.

"Not going to answer. Well then I guess we should see how the girls fair. Maybe we can get them talking in a . . . .different way."

I glare at the ground as I feel a hand touch my hair softly.

"Don't touch them." Jojen says.

"Why? She yours?" Says the one holding Meera.

"She's my sister. Let them go." Jojen states.

I feel a hand grab my hair harshly and I yelp as my head is pulled back.

"LET HER GO!" Bran and Jojen yell together.

I whimper as a knife is put against my throat. Jojen and Bran fall silent and Hodor stops Hodoring.

"Tell me who you are, or this girl gets her throat cut." The man hisses.

"I'm Brandon. Brandon Stark of House Stark. Now let her go!" Bran yells, tears streaming down his face.

I bite my lip as tears swell up in my eyes. The man let's me go, and my knees hit the ground harshly. Jojen looks at me and his eyes ask me if I'm okay.

I nod, and he looks at Bran.

Everything happened all at once.

Bran warged into Hodor, and Hodor broke free of his chains. He fought one and killed one of the men near him, while the man behind me pushed me away to try and run away.

My vision got dizzy, and my eyes closed. My left side hit the ground, and all I know is that I feel asleep.

- Jojen pov-

I watch as Hodor killed the men in the room, especially the one who had almost hurt YN. I turn back in front of me and see that YN was gone.

"YN!" I yell.

Everyone turns to me as I search the room for her.

"Where is she?!" I ask Meera and Bran.

Meera shakes her head, and Bran wargs back into himself.

"I don't know. I was busy watching Hodor." Meera says.

I look at Bran and he shakes his head.
"Jojen, I think....

That YN went back to her world."

And that's when my world, came crashing down.

《0_0 well, congrats, YN is back in her world. But now she's separate from Jojen. Hope you liked this chapter. Here is a pic.

Later ya players.
-Astrid》