Brandon Stark X Reader story

Yo. Been a while. I have another GOT story coming out but it's a Bran Stark X Reader story.

Cover:

Prologue:

Prologue:

YN, a girl with no past, and almost no future. Until Daenerys targaryen, came along and saved her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Who are you?"

"I am no one."

"Everyone is someone. What's your name?"

"YN, I think it's YN."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Her uniqueness brings her and Daenerys more allies, and sometimes even enemies. She grows close to Dany, but when Kahl Drogo gets sick, they discover something else about her. And when 4 dragons hatch, a girl becomes a loyal adventurous guard.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Mother, can I fly? Can I fly over the sea and gather people to help you take back what's yours?"

"I don't know. Can you? And if you could, would you not be selfish, and take it for me and not for yourself?"

"I would never betray you, Mother. Your all I have, and I'm not willing to risk what I have left of my family."
-----------------------------------------------------------
But, when a boy sees a vision, and girl catches a glimpse. A wild wolf, and an tamed dragon chase one another. And in the midst of battle, a choice needs to be made. For life, and for death.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"And I am his"
"And she is mine"
"From this day, till the end of my days."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where do you stand!"
"I stand........ I stand, where it is right. I stand where I'm needed. And, if you do not need me, then I stand alone, guarding you from any harm."