Final Chapter

~One year time skip~

- Your pov-

It's been a little over a year since Bran was born. I have a job at a restaurant, I work as a chef and sometimes a watress. Jojen stays at home, watching Bran, but he works on the computer and earns money.

The last time we had talked to Arya and Bran, Arya was west of Westeros and learning more ways of fighting. And Bran was ruling the six kingdoms. We don't get to talk often because of my job and them exploring and ruling kingdoms. But it's always fun to talk to them.

Gram Gram had passed in winter of last year. She left us money and some of her heirlooms. One of them was a necklace with a wolf on it, and it's eyes were red jewels. Like a Direwolf.

Speaking of Direwolf, Snow started growing a little taller than any normal wolf in this world. But she's still smaller than a normal Direwolf.

And Bran, our son, has gotten a couple of his teeth in! He has my eyes, and Jojen's fluffy dirty blond hair. He's not as chubby as he was when he was born, but he still has big cheeks.

Life's easy, fun, and I don't regret a single thing.

-Mystery pov-

It's was a normal day, watching tv, reading a book.

Until Dylan messaged me.

Dylan: Thomas you need to check this out. <click link>

I frown and click the link, and I land on a Facebook page.

I sit up and scroll down the page and land on a video.

'Maybe this is what he wanted me to check out.'

I play the video and I see a hallway with a door slightly open. The person recording walks towards the door and opens it, leading to a bathroom where a woman sits in a tub in a bathing suit with a baby, and there are lots of bubbles.

"Babe! Put that down! You know I don't like being filmed!" The woman cried out, throwing soap at the camera.

I hear a chuckle and the camera zooms in on the girls face, which is red but smiling widely.

"Sorry Love." He says, before the camera flips around.

And my face fills the screen.

"My lovely wife and son having a bath, do you think there's enough room for me to fit in?" He asks as he turns around letting me see him and the girl and child.

The girl starts saying something, but the video cuts off.

My mind spins and I am left with confusion on what I just saw. I start scrolling through the Facebook page and see multiple picture of the girl, me and a baby who I found out was named Bran.

Dylan: Either you have a secret twin, or that's amazing editing.

I quickly send a message before I head to my room and start packing.

Me: I don't have a twin, and if I did, I  would know. But I'm going to stop this before it gets to out of hand.

~Time skip~

- Your pov-

"Jo! Babe, do you want me to start the car?!" I yell as I walk down the stairs, passing our family pictures.

"Yes Love! But I need to change Bran, I'll meet you down there in a bit!" Jojen yells.

"Okay!" I yell back as I walk towards the door and grab my keys.