Acceptance

- Your pov-

I watch as my father glares at Jojen, very obviously. He starts moving past Mom, who was also glaring at Jojen.

"So much as move an inch, and I will hit you. Tell me what you want or you can leave." I say glaring at them.

I see fear flash in my mother's eyes, and she stops Dad from moving.

"We want to talk to you. . . . Alone." Dad says while glaring at Jojen.

I look at Jojen, who glances down at me. I glare at my family and shake my head.

"If you have anything to say to me, you can say it right now. " I loudly state.

I can hear my father take in a deep angry breath.

"We just want to talk to you YN. Not him!"

I glare and start making my way over to him, about to slap him. Until Jojen wraps his arms around, me and pulls me back into his chest.

"Calm down Love. I'll handle this." He whispers into my right ear.

I nod, and Jojen looks at my Dad, directly in the eye.

"Like my Wife said, if you have anything to say, you can say it to both of us. I'm not leaving my Wife after what you had told her, and to be honest I've lost some respect for you. Saying that to your daughter isn't right." Jojen says clearly.

"Wife?! Respect?! My daughter 'ran' away and got married and pregnant! And when she comes back her 'husband' is 'missing' and she refuses to come back home!" My Dad shouts.

"Honey calm down." Mom whispers to him in tears.

"No I will NOT calm down! This man, this boy, is telling me that he's married to my daughter, to our daughter! And be didn't bother to contact us, he didn't tell us that our daughter, who we thought was dead, was alive and well! And then when she comes back, he's gone! And now he's back and manipulating her into not coming with us!"

"I'm not manipulating your daughter in any way! She's my Wife, and the mother of my child, and I love her! Look we would have contacted you and told you that she was fine! We would have told you about the wedding and invited you!"

"But we weren't able to." I interrupt.

Eyes shoot to me.

"We were in a place where we didn't have reception, or WI-FI, or technology to talk to you. We were far from towns and people, and we were happy! I loved it there, and then we came back here! We came back!" I shout, my eyes tearing up.

"I didn't want to go! I wanted to stay, but we couldn't! And everyday I wished that I could go back, go back to where I was! But I couldn't! Because I wanted to see You! I wanted my family!" I cry.

"But if you can't expect the fact that I've gotten married, that I'm having a child with the man I love. . . . Then you can just leave, and stay out our lives. Because no matter what you say, it won't alter the truth. I love him, and  I always will. And not even you can separate me from him. Because he means everything to me, and we're going to have our son. Weather you accept that or not, I'm staying with him. And that's MY choice."

I look at Jojen and see him smiling widely. I smile back through teary eyes, and he kisses my forehead.

I look back at my family and see my Mom talking to my Dad. They turn back to me and Mom nods.

"We-we support your decision. And we would like to meet your husband, and when the time is right, meet our grandson." My Mom says.

I smile and look at Jojen, who nods and smiles.

"I think it would be best if we talk inside. Don't want to keep her on her feet to long." Gram Gram says.

I nod and I look up at Dad, who gives me a small smile. We walk inside and into the living room. Me and Jojen sit on the small couch and My Mom, Dad, and Benny and Dean in the large couch.

"So. . . . What's your name?" Mom asks Jojen.

Jojen looks at me and I nod.

"My name's Jojen Reed, it's very nice to meet you Mrs. Black." He says with a smile.

Jojen slides his hand into mine, and I gently squeeze it. He squeezes back and I smile to myself.

"Aren't you from Game of Thrones?" Dean asks.

Jojen and I stiffen a bit and look at eachother.

"That's where I heard that name before!" Benny says while looking at Dean.

Then everyone turns to us as Gram Gram walks in with some tea.

"You best tell them YN." Gram Gram says.

"Tell us what?" Dad asks.

I sigh.

And tell them the truth.

~Time Skip, cause I can~

-Jojen pov-

YN curls up against my side and nods at Benny's question.

"Yep, Snow was a Direwolf, but she changed to a normal wolf for some reason when she came here." YN says.

Benny nods while petting Snow, who was laying on Benny and Dean.

"So you lived with the Starks, then had to follow the Lannisters back to Kingslanding. And when the King died Joffery had wanted to make you his wife?" Her Mom asked.

YN nodded.

"How did you get there? And how did you get back?" Her Dad asked.

YN shrugs. "I don't know. I remove I had fallen asleep in the treehouse and when I woke up I was in the forest near Winterfell. And when I left, I had felt dizzy and passes out. And when I woke up, I was in Gram Gram's back yard."

Her Mom turns to me, and I stiffen slightly.

"And what about You? How did you get here Jojen?"

I cough and clear my throat. "I had actually died, like they had showed in the show. I got stabbed a few times, and died. And then I woke up here and Snow went running into YN's room and I found out that I was alive and with YN. "

She frowned and nodded.

"So, you two really got married? Saying the whole thing?" Dean asked.

I nod and turn to YN, and smiled.

"I had fallen in love with her, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, calling her my Wife. And that still hasn't changed." I say.

I see her Dad look at me, before smiling and nodding to himself.

'Did he just accept me?'

《Hope you liked this chapter! Here's a pic!

Later ya players.
-Astrid》