So Long and Farwell

- Your pov-

Life has gone further down hill. Lord Stark is going to be executed today. And my plan of escape is starting now.

I grab a pen and parchment and write to Bran. The last letter I might possibly be able to send.

Dear Bran,

Please know that I want to see you, and that I didn't want to leave your side. I haven't heard if you've awoken yet, and I hope you have. But I'm leaving Kingslanding, I'm escaping this golden prison filled with lions. And I'm leaving for the Wall. Jon might be able to find a place to keep me, and I would be safe with him. I fear if I were to go home to you, then you could get hurt.

Bran, I have been arranged to marry Joffery. And I hate it. I don't love him. So I'm leaving, I hope that one day, it will be safe enough for me to come back to Winterfell. But until then, Goodbye Bran.

Sincerely, YN Black.

I roll up the small paper and open the door. I search the hall, and when I see that it's empty, I close the door again.

I undo the laces of my dress, and let it fall to the ground. I grab the trousers and slip them on, greatfull that I kept my undergarments from my world. I lace up the pants, and grab the shirt and slip it on.

I notice that my boobs were noticeable, and I huff. I quickly go to my chest of clothes, and I open it. All of my fur clothes were inside. I move the clothes around and see a white shirt at the bottom. I pick it up and run to the desk, and pick up scissors from the sewing kit.

I cut the bottom part off, And cut along one of the seams. I grab the needle and thread it, and take off my shirt. I wrap my chest with the strip of clothing, and without stabbing myself I sew it tightly shut.

I look in the mirror and notice my chest looks flat, or semi flat. I then grab the scissors and cut my hair till it's was barely below my jaw. I put on my shirt again, and grab the letter. I open the door and walk out.

"YN?"

I turn and see Sansa with shock on her face.

"Sansa." I whisper.

She looks me up and down and frowns.

"What are you wearing? Why are you dressed like a boy, and why did you cut your hair? Where were you going?" She asks.

I look down the hall, and look at her. "Sansa, I can't be hear anymore. I need to leave, so that's what I'm doing. And look, I never wanted to marry Joffery, and I don't plan on marrying him."

She looks at me. "Where will you go?"

I can see her trying to figure me out, planning something.

I purse my lips and my reply comes instantly. "No where."

I then run past her and look ahead and see Joffery and Cercei. I turn to the left avoiding them, and run into the man I was waiting to see.

The man of whispers.

"I need you to send this to Winterfell. To Bran." I tell him as I shove the letter in his hand.

He nods his bald head. "Good luck dear child. I hope you manage to get to where you need to go." He says.

I nod and run past him.

~Time Skip~

-No one's pov-

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Joffery screams.

The guards shake their heads. "We do not know your Grace. She told us that she was feeling ill and didn't think that she could get out of bed."

Ned Stark was just executed and Joffery wanted to show his future bride off to his people. Only for her to not be at said execution.

Joffery smirks and leaves. "I'll go and bring her down."

Sansa had tears running down her face, having just watched her father die. Arya was getting her hair cut off, and going to be sent to who knows where.

Everyone else was cheering for Ned Starks death. Until Joffery ran out and said. "She's missing! She's gone!"

Cercei was mad, and she turned to Sansa who managed to stop crying.

"You knew this..." Cercei said.

Sansa looked up at her with red eyes and cheeks. She nodded.

"Where is she?"

Sansa shook her head. "Sh-she never said where she was going. But she was wearing boy clothing and her hair was cut Your Grace."

"Guards! Go and search for her. She couldn't have gotten far." Cercei said.

Mean while a raven was being sent to Winterfell, to a newly woke Bran Stark.

- Jojen pov-

I open my eyes inside of a green dream. I stand up and notice I'm in the woods. I hear a snap of a stick, and see a girl running in boys clothing. Her hair shoulder length, and brown. I didn't see her face, but I could tell she was running from something.

I run after her, staying silent, and not saying a word.

She runs into a clearing, and she turns around. She looked right at me, or at least it seemed she was. Her eyes were  blue, and her lips spread into a smile. She giggles slightly and I look to my right and see a boy entering the clearing.

She smiles at him and clasps her hands in front of her. The boy stepped into the clearing and into the light. And my breath hitches.

His dirty blond hair and his eyes. He smirks at he and grabs her hands, pulling her to him. They smile at eachother, and he leans down and kisses her.

He was me.

I was kissing her.

Or was going to kiss her.

They pull apart and she smiles brightly. She was beautiful, perfect. She wraps her arms around his neck, and his around her waist.

"Jojen Reed, somehow you managed to capture my heart. You've become my home, and I never want to leave. I've fallen for you, hard." She says, her voice as smooth as silk.

My other self, smiles at her. "And I have fallen for you too. I always thought that I would never fall in love. . . . But you've proven me wrong. And I don't think I've ever been more happy being proven wrong in my entire life."

She smiles and leans in again-

I open my eyes and sit up breathing hard. I stare at my covers trying to catch my breath.

"Shit. . . . I never got her name." I whisper harshly.

As I get my breath together, a small smile spreads on my face. 'I'm going to fall in love. And soon by the way I looked. . . I can't wait to meet her. . .whoever she is.'

《Hope you liked this chapter! Here is a pic!

Later ya players.
-Astrid》