A family

-Your pov-

"Jojen darling, calm down. Gram Gram is a perfectly good driver, and we will be okay." I say as I look back at Jojen.

He nods at me while looking through the car windows. "Th-this is just, different. I'm not sure how to handle this Love." He says as he looks at me.

I smile at him before turning back to the front. "Everything is going to be fine Jo. See, look at that building there. The one that says Mercy? That's the hospital." I say.

I see him nod in the mirror, and we pull into the parking lot.

"I still find it weird. Being able to get around fast without a horse." He mumbles to himself.

I smile to myself, but say nothing. Gram Gram parks the car, and looks back at Jojen.

"Just try not to act like everything is something you've never seen before. Just know that we want to get you and YN out of there as fast as we can. Your face is well known, and to be honest, people are going to bother you. But try to not interact with them, because you are not the actor. We don't want to much publicity or other people knowing about you and YN."

I sigh and nod. I look back at Jojen and see him frown. I smile and Gram Gram turns the car off and we get out of the car.

Jojen immediately grabs my hand, and pulls me to his side. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He looks down at me with his lips pulled into a smile, and his cheeks lightly pink.

"This is where we get to the baby right?" He says glancing at the hospital doors.

I nod. "Yep. And then we also get a picture of it. . . . At least I think we do."

I hear Gram Gram chuckle and we turn to her as we start walking. "Indeed you do. And your lucky I have a friend here who is going to help you without asking to many questions."

I nod and Jojen seems confused as he frowns again. I squeeze his hand lightly making him look at me. "We'll explain later."

~Time Skip~

"Mrs. Reed?"

I stand up slowly, "That's me."

"Follow me." The nurse says.

Jojen stands up and walks next to me as we follow the nurse. She opens a door and walks in, we follow her in and see a bed with some machines with a screen next to the bed.

The doctor walks in and smiles at me, her brown curly hair bouncing slightly. The nurse leaves and shuts the door behind her.

"Please lay down and roll your shirt up just above your stomach." She says. I see Jojen frown slightly as I comply and do as she said.

"My name is Dr. Brown, and I will be your doctor throughout the rest of your pregnancy. Your Grandma said you were at seven months, correct?" She asks as she sits in a chair and starts messing the the equipment.

I nod and look at Jojen.

"And I'm guessing your the father?" Dr. Brown asks Jojen.

He nod and sits down next to me, grabbing my hand.

"This is going to be slightly cold, but it will warm up a bit." She says as she holds up a bottle of something.

I nod and slightlu flinch when she spreads a gel onto my bare stomach. Jojen watches with fascination as she grabs something and puts it on my stomach, above the gel.

We both tilt our heads as we see the screen light up. Dr. Brown flips a few switches and me and Jojen gasp as we see the baby on the screen.

"Is that-" Jojen trails off as his eyes become watery and he looks at me.

I smile and nod, my own eyes watering. Words getting caught in my throat, unable to handle everything.

"Would you like to hear the heartbeat?" Dr. Brown asks softly.

Me and Jojen smile and nod, breaking our gaze from eachother.

She smiles and flips a switch, and the room is filled with sound of a beating heart. Our faces light up and I look to see Jojen's reaction.

He was smiling and he looks at me, with tears falling down his cheeks. He leans over and kisses my forehead while squeezing my hand lightly.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." He whispers to me.

I just smile at him as he puts a lock of my hair behind my right ear.

"Do you wish to know the gender? Or are you wanting to keep it a secret."

Jojen looks back at her, before glancing at me.

"We want to know." He says.

She nods and starts moving the stick around my stomach.

"Congratulations. It seems that you are having a little boy." She says.

Me and Jo look at eachother again and we smile before laughing lightly.

"A boy. Were having a boy." He whispers.

"I'm going to get these pictures printed off, and I will come back with them along with a prescription for vitamins. But knowing Lucinda, she probably already has them and has been giving them to you." Dr. Brown says as she wipes the gel off my stomach.

I nod and smile. "Thank you. " I say before she leaves the room.

I pull my shirt down and sit up on the bed. Swinging my legs over the side. Jojen stands up and looks down at me as he steps in between my legs.

"I can't believe we just saw our son. We're having a son." He whispers as he puts his hands lightly on my stomach.

I smile and nod looking down as he rubs my stomach.

I look back up at him and he smiles at me. He leans down and captures my lips with his. We kiss for a few seconds before parting.

"I love you." We whisper to one another.

~Time skip~

"I can't believe that this is our boy." I hear Jojen say next to me as we sit in the back of the car.

I look at the picture in his hands and smile. "Yep, that's our son. And he should be here in about two months."

Jojen smiles at me, and I notice that we were pulling into the long driveway to our house. And I notice two four people standing in front of the front door, who were now turning to look at us.

I frown as we park and I notice Mom and Dad.

"Love. Are you Okay? Who are they?" He asks.

I look over my shoulder and sigh. "They're my Mom, Dad, and my younger Twin brothers."

I look as he frowns slightly, remembering what I had told him a day before. I look away, unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door. I step out and see my family move away from the front door and stand in the front yard.

I hear the other car doors shut, and I feel an arm curl around my waist, and my right side presses against Jojen's left.

"What do you want." I say as Gram Gram moves to my left side.

《Hope you liked this chapter. And here is a pic!

Later ya players.
-Astrid》